Where Is Gregg?

5 hours ago, jack48 said:

the 10 yard cushion is a Bowles Staple. He calls it the Sammy Defense. If Greg W can get anything out of our 17 million Dollar man, it might pay for itself

williams has been a dc longer than bowles has.  he's seen more vets play than bowles did and certainly more than kacy.  i'm sure williams knows how to push their buttons.

12 minutes ago, rangerous said:

williams has been a dc longer than bowles has.  he's seen more vets play than bowles did and certainly more than kacy.  i'm sure williams knows how to push their buttons.

And he does not play prevent with 12 minutes left in a game

8 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I'm betting there won't be any announcements this weekend.  Let the games take center stage.  We'll probably hear something on Williams before the Monday presser.

I just want the Jets to get it done. I want Williams as DC, I don't want any snags and I won't rest easy till I hear he signed.

This is exactly who I was hoping they would get, let's close the deal with Williams. I hope Gase keeps Boyer too. That would at least leave us with the best coach on our staff from 2018. 

I have no idea why anyone would think Gase & Williams wouldn't get along, they both are guys that believe your either all in, or your out. 

The Colts are playing well because one they fixed their Oline but they are playing as a team & everyone has bought in. Way too many Jet players were pussy footing around last year on both offense & defense. Bowles let these guys walk all over him, sad really.

Archived