Adams reacts to Gregg Williams

Untouchable

44 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

My bad, Crush. I have no intentions of keeping this going with him. Bad look on my part for name calling. I can win a battles of the wits without the extras involved.

keep crushin’‼️

Do it again and you get a month off. I will not hesitate.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Perhaps you should take your own advice.

When Adams falls flat on his face and is off this team soon, I can see all his supporters here committing mass suicide Jim Jones style drinking green kookaide.....and bleedin green.

2 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Maybe you missed the part where he said Williams can teach him How to play safety which was a direct shot at his ability . 

1st year 1 int

2nd year 1 int 

3rd year 0 int 

Williams runs a 4-3. Adams will need to be more of a cover safety instead of being in the box all the time. He’s going to get burned? 

38 minutes ago, BigO said:

Exactly what this yapping dog needs. Someone to tell him to STFU. 

If a tree falls in the forest......

Don't listen, read or react to all the yapping you claim he does.   Turn on the game and applaud his good plays and curse the tv at the bad ones.   

Wash, rinse, repeat.

16 minutes ago, BigO said:

1st year 1 int

2nd year 1 int 

3rd year 0 int 

Williams runs a 4-3. Adams will need to be more of a cover safety instead of being in the box all the time. He’s going to get burned? 

Trumaine had 4 int's.  What's you point?  Should he be in the pro bowl? 

For the lack of into's that he has, he more than makes up for it in other ways that other safeties are not.   

26 minutes ago, BigO said:

When Adams falls flat on his face and is off this team soon, I can see all his supporters here committing mass suicide Jim Jones style drinking green kookaide.....and bleedin green.

Oh I see now.  Pointless to have an a healthy debate with someone like you.  I will bow out of the back and forth.  March on!

4 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Oh I see now.  Pointless to have an a healthy debate with someone like you.  I will bow out of the back and forth.  March on!

What’s to debate? I find him to be a very average player that lacks coverage instincts. Not worth a 6th pick not even close. But Macc is no draft guru. And why are you sticking your nose into this in the first place?  

8 minutes ago, BigO said:

What’s to debate? I find him to be a very average player that lacks coverage instincts. Not worth a 6th pick not even close. But Macc is no draft guru. And why are you sticking your nose into this in the first place?  

Ok so he's not worth the 6th pick.  But he was so it is what it is.

So lets say he lacks coverage instincts.  What do you do you do with him?  You employ him to all the other spots on the field where he can utilize his his "average" skills.  Forcing fumbles, solo tackles, combined tackles, QB pressure/s hits.  He seems to do that pretty well.  

Just as the offense has changed over the past several years, so has the defense.  A safety that just plays CF is old school.  You need more of a hybrid type Safety now a days.

I didnt realize this was a private post and was sticking my nose in it.  My bad.

10 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Trumaine had 4 int's.  What's you point?  Should he be in the pro bowl? 

For the lack of into's that he has, he more than makes up for it in other ways that other safeties are not.   

Tru had a horrific year. True that. But safeties are an integral part of preventing big plays and making a QB think twice about passing. Jets pass defense has been abysmal the last 2 years and thats with 2 top picks going towards the position.   Adams is a good hitter and plays hard. So what. So do countless others in the league. As a safety, he needs to be better in coverage and create more turnovers. 1 a year ain’t cutting it. There are 15 other safeties on other teams off the top of my head I’d take over him in a heartbeat. 

1 minute ago, BigO said:

Tru had a horrific year. True that. But safeties are an integral part of preventing big plays and making a QB think twice about passing. Jets pass defense has been abysmal the last 2 years and thats with 2 top picks going towards the position.   Adams is a good hitter and plays hard. So what. So do countless others in the league. As a safety, he needs to be better in coverage and create more turnovers. 1 a year ain’t cutting it. There are 15 other safeties on other teams off the top of my head I’d take over him in a heartbeat. 

Can you list the 15 you would take over him?  

It's absolutely going to be interesting to see how Williams uses Adams' skill set. He improved a lot in coverage this year and I think he's shown he definitely has coverage skills so the box safety stuff is silly, but it's what he does around the line of scrimmage that makes him a particularly impactful player and if Williams is going to have his safeties 20 yards off the LOS it'll take away a lot of his game.

5 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Ok so he's not worth the 6th pick.  But he was so it is what it is.

So lets say he lacks coverage instincts.  What do you do you do with him?  You employ him to all the other spots on the field where he can utilize his his "average" skills.  Forcing fumbles, solo tackles, combined tackles, QB pressure/s hits.  He seems to do that pretty well.  

Just as the offense has changed over the past several years, so has the defense.  A safety that just plays CF is old school.  You need more of a hybrid type Safety now a days.

I didnt realize this was a private post and was sticking my nose in it.  My bad.

Not private just no need for nonsense. The NFL is becoming like the old AFL. It’s pass crazy now. I’d rather have 2 safeties that excel in coverage and can hit like Harrison Smith than what Adams can do, which is basically what Darron Lee does or tries to. 

20 minutes ago, prime21 said:

Can you list the 15 you would take over him?  

To start with Derwin James,. Eric Berry,  Earl Thomas., Eddie Jackson, Harrison Smith, Buddy Baker, Micah Hyde,  Malcom Jenkins, Swearinger, Baker, 

Marcus Maye  ? 

9 hours ago, BigO said:

Kiss my jackazz. You little twerp you know jacksheet about football. You’ll be on several anti depressants when Adams’ game is uncovered to be what he is...nothing more than a self promoting cheerleader

After your Palomala/Adams posts you should stop.  

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Any quotes out there suggesting Williams came here for the opportunity to coach the great Jamal Adams?

Since he's the Sam Darnold of the defense and all, you gotta figure he's singing Jamal's praises somewhere, right?

Uh no

4 hours ago, Scoop24 said:

Maybe you missed the part where he said Williams can teach him How to play safety which was a direct shot at his ability . 

No I didn't miss it. It was so ridiculous that I didn't even acknowledge it. I thought that  it was a given as anyone who actually watches the games would know. I also said the point was poorly made but whatever.

4 hours ago, BigO said:

To start with Derwin James,. Eric Berry,  Earl Thomas., Eddie Jackson, Harrison Smith, Buddy Baker, Micah Hyde,  Malcom Jenkins, Swearinger, Baker, 

Marcus Maye  ? 

Wow... Earl Thomas is done... Eric Berry may be too... but Micah Hyde and Jenkins are not better.... now this is just getting dumb... Your argument is flawed and obnoxious. By every metric and most football analysts that actually watch tape and are not talking heads, speak about how they have to plan specifically for Adams because he does everything and does everything well.. They don't talk about Micah Hyde or Malcom Jenkins like that.  Your bias against Adams is bordering on insanity

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Nothing wrong with having a second favorite team.

11fccff44010564b6b50182bda653094.jpg

Wait, when the hell did Bonchon start doing fish and Shrimp??????  WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED IMMEDIATELY!!!!!??????

/gets in car, will not respond, eating shrrrrrrriiiiiiiiimp........

Archived