Adams reacts to Gregg Williams

Untouchable

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Actually he's in the Jets FAN HOF. All he gets is a Varsity Jacket w/a custom patch declaring his fan immortality. Sadly, No Ring of Honor for nor Construction Sal, Fireman Ed, and Joe from Bergen County. 

Imagine being in the Jets Fan Hall of Fame. The lengths you’d have to go to conceal it from family, friends, potential employers

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The grinch turns into a huge pussy at the end, you dumb f*ck

Actually the Grinch learns compassion. Something few on JN understand fully.  Much more difficult than throwing out low hanging snide every few minutes I'd say. 

5 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

Calling it now: Leonard Williams (in a contract option year) will be 2nd team All-Pro and Darron Lee will be the 2nd coming of DJ Williams. I can only imagine Gregory Williams will utilize Jamal Adams like a heat seeking missile in blitzes like Troy Polamalu 

Adams couldn’t sniff Polamalu’s jock strap. Ever. In fact, he probably has it in a oxygen free case and prays to it each day. 

4 hours ago, mphtrilogy said:

Jamal wanted more dogz, he got one for the head..

Hes gonna get more than that. Can’t wait to see Williams rip him a new azzhole for blowing assignments. Williams takes no prisoners. This can go 2 ways if Williams stays here. Either he teaches Adams how to play safety in the NFL and Adams responds OR he’s off this team in a couple of years. I’ll wager with the latter. 

17 minutes ago, BigO said:

Troy was a throwback ‘60’s type pkayer. All Time Madden Team.

Adams- All Time Madden Cheerleaders Team ? 

Little story, Troy’s aunt and uncle and most of our Poly players families tailgated right next to us while Troy was at USC, the defensive players would come by after the game to eat at their tailgate.  Pretty soon the offensive players wanted in, so several of us joined them to expand the tailgate to feed them all.  

Troy was so soft-spoken and shy, his eyes were so kind when he spoke to you, he is devoutly religious, the real deal - polar opposite to his on the field play.  We called him the Tasmanian Devil.  Love that kid.

5 hours ago, Larz said:

He's gotta be happy that he doesn't have to call out the guys dogging it anymore lol

Turn the volume down if you are in public lol

Awesome Larz thank you for that. We gotta be on Hard Knocks this summer. It will be must see tv.

27 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Little story, Troy’s aunt and uncle and most of our Poly players families tailgated right next to us while Troy was at USC, the defensive players would come by after the game to eat at their tailgate.  Pretty soon the offensive players wanted in, so several of us joined them to expand the tailgate to feed them all.  

Troy was so soft-spoken and shy, his eyes were so kind when he spoke to you, he is devoutly religious, the real deal - polar opposite to his on the field play.  We called him the Tasmanian Devil.  Love that kid.

Troy has what’s called character. He was the General In the Steelers defense.

Tasmanian Devil ?  Love it. 

9C6D68B7-8511-4755-A479-8F7BBBEF45BF.jpeg

Maybe this chic can take Adams under her wing and make something out of his career that can come close to what Troy was. 

1 hour ago, BigO said:

Hes gonna get more than that. Can’t wait to see Williams rip him a new azzhole for blowing assignments. Williams takes no prisoners. This can go 2 ways if Williams stays here. Either he teaches Adams how to play safety in the NFL and Adams responds OR he’s off this team in a couple of years. I’ll wager with the latter. 

Are you F#king blind!? He made the Pro Bowl, All-Pro Team and was the #2 Safety in the league per PFF. 

What more needs to be done for you to shove a cork(not my first choice of word) in it?

Humble yourself, jackass. The guy plays safety well and he plays it at an extremely high level in year TWO of his career. Nobody here will dispute that. Not even T0m. You are the only one who truly thinks that he can’t play Safety well. 

It’s old.

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Are you F#king blind!? He made the Pro Bowl, All-Pro Team and was the #2 Safety in the league per PFF. 

What more needs to be done for you to shove a cork(not my first choice of word) in it?

Humble yourself, jackass. The guy plays safety well and he plays it at an extremely high level in year TWO of his career. Nobody here will dispute that. Not even T0m. You are the only one who truly thinks that he can’t play Safety well. 

It’s old.

Kiss my jackazz. You little twerp you know jacksheet about football. You’ll be on several anti depressants when Adams’ game is uncovered to be what he is...nothing more than a self promoting cheerleader. 

72B4B9B3-AA99-4795-882E-DD2EB6F16DE4.jpeg

8 minutes ago, BigO said:

Kiss my jackazz. You little twerp you know jacksheet about football. You’ll be on several anti depressants when Adams’ game is uncovered to be what he is...nothing more than a self promoting cheerleader. 

72B4B9B3-AA99-4795-882E-DD2EB6F16DE4.jpeg

I have more football knowledge in one testicle than you have in your whole brain if you seriously think that Jamal Adams some how “sucks” after the amazing season that he just had. I guess the NFL committee also doesn’t know jack about football since they selected him for All-Pro. Funny how that works. I guess you just know more than all of us, huh? Time for you to swallow the truth, grin and bear it. These arent the same conversations as last offseason, Jamal has actual accolades that only very good/elite players achieve. Your BS has no ground to stand on.

I’d tell you to try again but you can’t.? #33 is an elite safety by all measures.

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I have more football knowledge in one testicle than you have in your whole brain if you seriously think that Jamal Adams some how “sucks” after the amazing season that he just had. I guess the NFL committee also doesn’t know jack about football since they selected him for All-Pro. Funny how that works. I guess you just know more than all of us, huh? Time for you to swallow the truth, grin and bear it. These arent the same conversations as last offseason, Jamal has actual accolades that only very good/elite players achieve. Your BS has no ground to stand on.

I’d tell you to try again but you can’t.? #33 is an elite safety by all measures.

Just in case you missed the point

Kiss my jackazz. You little twerp you know jacksheet about football. You’ll be on several anti depressants when Adams’ game is uncovered to be what he is...nothing more than a self promoting cheerleader. 

CB18DE39-CCB9-44FE-B7A4-9958731835D8.jpeg

1 minute ago, BigO said:

Just in case you missed the point

Kiss my jackazz. You little twerp you know jacksheet about football. You’ll be on several anti depressants when Adams’ game is uncovered to be what he is...nothing more than a self promoting cheerleader. 

CB18DE39-CCB9-44FE-B7A4-9958731835D8.jpeg

You couldn’t even find a picture without the graphic tag. What a loser.

Archived