Adams reacts to Gregg Williams

Untouchable

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling it now: Leonard Williams (in a contract option year) will be 2nd team All-Pro and Darron Lee will be the 2nd coming of DJ Williams. I can only imagine Gregory Williams will utilize Jamal Adams like a heat seeking missile in blitzes like Troy Polamalu 

7 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

Calling it now: Leonard Williams (in a contract option year) will be 2nd team All-Pro and Darron Lee will be the 2nd coming of DJ Williams. I can only imagine Gregory Williams will utilize Jamal Adams like a heat seeking missile in blitzes like Troy Polamalu 

If Lee can play like Vilma did with the Saints that would be great.  Assuming he learned and stays with the team.

1 minute ago, Kleckineau said:

I think most here would settle if Lil Lee would play like Vilma did with the Jets.

At this stage of his career, Lee isn't even a pimple on Vilma's butt as far as talent and performance in their first 3 years, respectively.  

35 minutes ago, Gas2No99 said:

When it has been recently reported by CJ that the Jets have more than enough talent, except for a pass rusher, on defense in many ways they do have enough talent and at times this year the defense was very very good.

Unfortunately Rogers clearly doesn't know what he is doing as the DC and now when Williams gets here the defense just playing timely and aggressively will have the defense playing 30% better and if we add an edge rusher well...............................

You all already saw Adams GIF didn't you!! :) 

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Ira from Staten Island is in the the Ring of Honor

Actually he's in the Jets FAN HOF. All he gets is a Varsity Jacket w/a custom patch declaring his fan immortality. Sadly, No Ring of Honor for nor Construction Sal, Fireman Ed, and Joe from Bergen County. 

Archived