JetNation 2019 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

You have rebuilt Buffalo’s OL in one draft. Cody Ford AND Elgton Jenkins. Nice work as well. 

Felt like I had to grab Deiter or he was a goner soon. [mention=32259]Lray[/mention] confirmed that for me haha.

Hey!!! That’s my Vikings O line you’re talking about there man!!! lol

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

As I left my class on ethical failure in Modern Genocide, I realized I had to make a pick. And for some reason after hearing testimony about the UNs failures as millions were slaughtered made worrying if Zach Allen could play as a down lineman in 3-4 extremely unimportant.

Sorry for the overshare but I’m in the middle of moment.

That’s the point of sports and fake drafts. To forget about real life for awhile. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 4

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Yessir.

I knew this 3rd round would make or break my draft. Doubling down is exactly what I hope Maccagnan does if he can’t trade down.

And I just did the same for the Packers.  Dalton Risner in the first and David Edwards in the 3rd.  Risner can step in and play immediately.  Edwards is raw, converted TE who would need to sit behind Bakhtiari and Bulaga for a season or two.  Not your typical Wisconsin OL.

Gotta keep Rodgers upright.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lith said:

And I just did the same for the Packers.  Dalton Risner in the first and David Edwards in the 3rd.  Risner can step in and play immediately.  Edwards is raw, converted TE who would need to sit behind Bakhtiari and Bulaga for a season or two.  Not your typical Wisconsin OL.

Gotta keep Rodgers upright.

Solid move. I watched Wisconsin a lot this year because I love Jonathan Taylor(2020 Draft) but that entire OL is underrated.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Of course. I was going to do it last night but didn’t want to ping you at 3 am

Got it.  Thanks.  

@Matt39, Falcons on the clock.  @Paradis is on deck.  Matt, please tag me and  dcat after you make pick.  Paradis sent his picks to us since he will not be available early this AM.

6 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

@Dcat you Son of a Bltch!!!!  That was my guy!!!! lol  I watched patiently all day and 4 picks before me he goes bye bye. 

Good pick man. 

Solid WR and a super-high character guy (2-year captain, etc.).  Gives the Panthers a good future starter with DJ moore.  Especially since it is far from certain whether Curtis Samuel will be that guy.  Also, the Panthers are in cap hell right now and are 28th in the league with only $3.8M in cap space  Looking at the roster, the easiest way to open up cap space for this season could be to dump Torry Smith, which would save $5M in cap space without any dead money.  

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, T0mShane said:

There has been a traaaaade. I sent @Beerfish #95 and #108 for pick #78. 

I’m using #78 to draft this freak of nature WR. 

ED7282D1-BEC1-4BB9-89EA-4765AA2355AE.png

76D6832C-83CC-4881-BD2C-C237D77848B8.png

Strongly considered him for Carolina but went with McLaurin instead.  Hall is very explosive and can torch a secondary but there are durability concerns and motivational concerns.  If those turn out to be a non factor, you could have a nice steal right there.