JetNation 2019 Mock Draft DISCUSSION

Dcat

Not sure if he would have lasted to my pick, but I could  not resist the chance to get Mecole Hardman.  Underrated route runner, 4.3 speed, explosive playmaker, dynamic with the ball in his hands, great return man.  Plus it gave me the chance to post a picture from the Rose Bowl 2 years ago.  Was in the stadium that night, but not in the pic I posted.  All my other Dawgs were flying off the board.

Had to get Mecole.  Great weapon for Rodgers.  No more picks until the 6th round now, so I will just watch you guys pick for a while.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Lith said:

Not sure if he would have lasted to my pick, but I could  not resist the chance to get this guy.  Underrated route runner, 4.3 speed, explosive playmaker, great return man.  Plus I could not resist that chance to post a picture from the Rose Bowl 2 years ago.  Was in the stadium that night, but not in the pic I posted.  All my other Dawgs were flying off the board.

Had to get Mecole.  Great weapon for Rodgers.  No more picks until the 6th round now, so I will just watch you guys pick for a while.

Considered getting him just now at pick 3-27! Nice trade up. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Is that good or bad?  Not being smarmy, I legitimately have no clue what a normal number is.

We usually get through a round every 2 days, so 15-18 in a day is expected.  5th day and we are almost done with round 3 - that is pretty good.  Although things tend to slow down on the weekends.  Some people on this site, unlike me, actually have lives and like to go out and do stuff on weekends in the spring.  Crazy!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Glad to see Stidham and Grier come off the board. 

Packers came into the draft with two 4s.  At the beginning of the draft, I was thinkng I would like to use one of them for a developmental QB who could potentially replace Rodgers in a couple of years and step in sooner if needed as a back-up.  I don't much believe in Kizer, so I was looking for a guy to be an upgrade.  Stidham and Grier are the two guys I targeted. Then I traded both my 4ths, so I am glad to see them both come off the board now -- at least I know the trade ups did not cost me either guy.

14 minutes ago, Lith said:

Glad to see Stidham and Grier come off the board. 

Packers came into the draft with two 4s.  At the beginning of the draft, I was thinkng I would like to use one of them for a developmental QB who could potentially replace Rodgers in a couple of years and step in sooner if needed as a back-up.  I don't much believe in Kizer, so I was looking for a guy to be an upgrade.  Stidham and Grier are the two guys I targeted. Then I traded both my 4ths, so I am glad to see them both come off the board now -- at least I know the trade ups did not cost me either guy.

When do you pick next?

23 hours ago, New York Mick said:

Hopefully Matt checks in soon. He hasn’t been online since early last night. Let’s get moving again. 

My bad guys. Managed to come down with the flu. Haven’t been sick in forever and completely lost track yesterday.