"The grind is real." Mic'd up Robby Anderson

21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It seemed like he and Darnold were building good chemistry those last 4 games. Hopefully that progresses into the season this year. If they have that back shoulder fade down it's going to be wild.

The back shoulder throw in Atlanta last week was pretty nice, Darnold is throwing the ball before Anderson is even turned around. 

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/highlight-sam-darnold-to-robby-anderson-for-21-yards-along-the-sideline  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rsherman28 said:

The back shoulder throw in Atlanta last week was pretty nice, Darnold is throwing the ball before Anderson is even turned around. 

https://www.newyorkjets.com/video/highlight-sam-darnold-to-robby-anderson-for-21-yards-along-the-sideline  

That's what I was referring to. I want to see them do that consistently because it's a friggen dagger to opposing defenses.

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

That's what I was referring to. I want to see them do that consistently because it's a friggen dagger to opposing defenses.

It's filthy, 

He has a good instinct to keep running when the original route is over and Darnold is on the move scrambling. Obviously the big play from Buffalo in the end zone comes to mind but he does it again in the video where he is mic'd up.

Herndon is phenomenal at it, he has a great knack for finding the open spots in cover defense while being in the same direction Darnold is scrambling.