Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

Just now, Apache 51 said:

Back then when it really was kill or be killed, 95% of the league was survival of the craziest. Now its step out of bounds, don't  take a hit, and call my agent.

It's possible that Brown just didn't want any part of the Raiders circus...I just don't understand the contract situation. 

And, after watching Jets Game Plan, I'm not immediately worried about not having Brown. But I just know injuries will cripple you and the Jets have one guy who is very injury prone. And, let's face it, he's no Antonio Brown anyway.

Brown on one side, Anderson on the other. Who do you double? Both of them. Everyone else is open...Enunwa is hurt? Who cares? Brown is hurt? You still have the other guys,

IDK, maybe you could have too many weapons and only so many footballs with a prima donna like Brown...is that the worry?

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Because every player winds up on the Pats and it always works out wonderfully for them.

Every time.  

Ill bet they dont sign Brown    They dont have the cap room to pay him what he is going to want

Now Cleveland seems to be accumulating scum bags and might have the cap space   Imagine him and Beckham on the same field    

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Bowles Movement said:

Ill bet they dont sign Brown    They dont have the cap room to pay him what he is going to want

Now Cleveland seems to be accumulating scum bags and might have the cap space   Imagine him and Beckham on the same field    

Brown, Beckham and Landry is a lot of talent.  Would be interesting to see if they could coexist.  

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

If the league office is in place to protect the owners and franchises, then yes. I agree. It is the job of the players union to the rebut any action taken by the league. 

Personally, I hope it was all part of his effort to play for a team of his own choosing. The Jets. Then he cuts the crap when he gets here... but in all seriousness, he ******* cray.

The crap he did was so over the top crazy he had to be doing it on purpose.

Crazy like a fox

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

joewilly: "Hahaha Raiderholic, your star wide receiver is a psychopath and your team is a circus! What an idiot! What a homer! What a maroon!"

Also joewilly: "Holy sh*t, guys, Antonio Brown is now available! Ignore everything I laughed at Raiderholic about, and imagine what he'd do for the Jets! SIGN THIS SHIRTLESS BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSST!"

Hold on Spoot-Brain  @Spoot-Face

So you are telling me that Jon Gruden 'Chuckie Boy" Mike Mayock all of a sudden i'm a GM in the NFL and Mike Davis aren't a circus!!!!!!!!

We haven't been to a Super Bowl since 1969 in case you forgot. 

We need a #1 WR and if you want to dethrone NE you need players like AB on your team. 

i have confidence in Adam Gase and Joe Douglas to handle AB if acquired. 

Do you know factually all the stories, reasons and faults AB had in Oakland. 

AB head screwed on right is a great NFL player who could help the NY Jets win football games thats what I want. 

GET A CLUE 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So you are telling me that Jon Gruden 'Chuckie Boy" Mike Mayock all of a sudden i'm a GM in the NFL and Mike Davis aren't a circus!!!!!!!!

We need a #1 WR and if you want to dethrone NE you players like AB on your team. 

AB head screwed on right is a great NFL player who could help the NY Jets win football games thats what I want. 

GET A CLUE 

If you paid any attention to his exit from Pittsburgh, this saga, and think there is any remote chance in this universe that his head is screwed on right, you are the only one who needs to get a clue.

Also, Pittsburgh constantly lost to NE, even when they had Brown.  You don't need him to dethrone anyone.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We need a #1 WR and if you want to dethrone NE you players like AB on your team. 

GET A CLUE 

To my knowledge the tool to fix that hasn't been invented yet.. 

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

If you paid any attention to his exit from Pittsburgh, this saga, and think there is any remote chance in this universe that his head is screwed on right, you are the only one who needs to get a clue.

Also, Pittsburgh constantly lost to NE, even when they had Brown.  You don't need him to dethrone anyone.

Pittsburgh LOL Bell and Brown 2 best players on the team want out and its the players faults. 

Sam Darnold is better than Ben Rothlisberger. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Don't you want to win a Super Bowl? 

Always bitching and moaning about something!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Your the only one bitching and moaning.  I'm happy we have a GM  with a brain enough to stay away from this psycho.

I know you started swooning when you saw the shirtless work out video, but c'mon, never let you horney hang out.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Don't you want to win a Super Bowl? 

Always bitching and moaning about something!!!!!!!!!

Brown, other WRs like him, and the amount of Super Bowls they've won:

Odell Beckham Jr. - 0

Randy Moss - 0

Terrell Owens - 0

Antonio Brown - 0

Brandon Marshall - 0

You don't need a generational diva to win sh*t.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, flgreen said:

LOL

Your the only one bitching and moaning.  I'm happy we have a GM  with a brain enough to stay away from this psycho.

I know you started swooning when you saw the shirtless work out video, but c'mon, never let you horney hang out.

Dude take the shirtless comment and stick it up your azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You like misery and losing because if they won you would have nothing to b**** about. 

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We need a #1 WR and if you want to dethrone NE you need players like AB on your team. 

i have confidence in Adam Gase and Joe Douglas to handle AB if acquired. 

GET A CLUE 

Raiderholic12

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Pittsburgh LOL Bell and Brown 2 best players on the team want out and its the players faults. 

Sam Darnold is better than Ben Rothlisberger. 

Bell wasn't a headache like Brown.  He was standing up for himself and the position of RB.  His only issue was with the FO trying to screw him, use him, and let him walk.

Brown is a total cancer.  Every single thing that has happened to him was his fault.  No one else.  Him alone.

No, Sam is not better than Ben.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

Bell wasn't a headache like Brown.  He was standing up for himself and the position of RB.

Brown is a total cancer.  Every single thing that has happened to him was his fault.  No one else.  Him alone.

You know the facts of what happened in Oakland? 

Sam Darnold is better than Ben Rothlisberger.

• WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude take the shirtless comment and stick it up your azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You like misery and losing because if they won you would have nothing to b**** about. 

I'll leave the shoving stuff up the Azz thing to you.  You seem to be doing a fine job of it.   

AB isn't brining a Super Bowl to anyone.  He'll just get some GM fired

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Bell wasn't a headache like Brown.  He was standing up for himself and the position of RB.

^^^^

This

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, flgreen said:

I leave the shoving stuff up the Azz thing to you.  You seem to be doing a fine job of it.   

AB isn't brining a Super Bowl to anyone.  He'll just get some GM fired

Get a clue we haven't won a Super Bowl since 1969. 

Mike Mayock GM LMFAO who's next Manish Mehta 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1