Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

I mean the league has to know this is unacceptable. The guy should be suspended. And sent for a psychological evualation if he wants to return.

They also should be on notice that if he signs with New England, fans will revolt. I for one, will finally be done with this garbage forever. Last straw.

Just now, JetPotato said:

I mean the league has to know this is unacceptable. The guy should be suspended. And sent for a psychological evualation if he wants to return.

They also should be on notice that if he signs with New England, fans will revolt. I for one, will finally be done with this garbage forever. Last straw.

If the league office is in place to protect the owners and franchises, then yes. I agree. It is the job of the players union to the rebut any action taken by the league. 

Personally, I hope it was all part of his effort to play for a team of his own choosing. The Jets. Then he cuts the crap when he gets here... but in all seriousness, he ******* cray.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

As much as I hate the Pats, you can't blame them for having a well-run organization. 

Everything AB did was forgivable by NFL standards for a guy with his talent EXCEPT posting a recording of a private conversation with his HC on social media.

Do you really think Belicheck, the most private and introverted HC in the NFL is going to stand for a guy who did that? That action alone crossed the line. No coach can ever talk to the guy now phone or even in person without literally having him patted down prior to meetings. Team meetings, private meetings, everything. They would literally have to pat him down and mandate he has no social media accounts. In a league that thrives on trust in the man next to you there’s no way this flies. The only coaches that will even sniff are ones on the hot seat in a make or break season for their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Everything AB did was forgivable by NFL standards for a guy with his talent EXCEPT posting a recording of a private conversation with his HC on social media.

Do you really think Belicheck, the most private and introverted HC in the NFL is going to stand for a guy who did that? That action alone crossed the line. No coach can ever talk to the guy now phone or even in person without literally having him patted down prior to meetings. Team meetings, private meetings, everything. They would literally have to pat him down and mandate he has no social media accounts. In a league that thrives on trust in the man next to you there’s no way this flies. The only coaches that will even sniff are ones on the hot seat in a make or break season for their jobs.

I agree totally, this is why I say the Pats don’t touch him ...he violated the thing BB obsesses about the most ...I think there’s an outside chance he never plays again ...unless someone like Dallas rolls the dice . 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Bill Belichick would kill his mother to win. So yes.

42 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

You get the feeling he'd tear any of the 31 teams apart or win everything with the Pats.

sh*t just works out for them.

Like Hainsworth?  Moss?  Ocho? Hernandez? Gordon?  

Who worked out Dillon?

And my stalker buttfumbles this, LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

Yea the guy who benched his best DB is a SB and eventually gave up 41 points in a loss... come on people use your heads.

Yeah. The guys that sh*t on the Jets when he Antonio Browned his way out of here. The guy caught cheating multiple times. Drafted a gang banger murderer. The guy who has endangered players' lives. Hiding concussions and bypassing protocols. Yeah. That piece of crap.

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NY Jets need to stop this from happening. 

Why?  What are you worried about?  

The Pats may become favorites?
Who gives a shlt, remember we're not good enough to win.  Best bet is they sign AB and he blows that team apart too.

All the shlt about AB not showing up for practices, being late to games etc in Pitt and now in Oakland will be tolerated in NE.

Funny how he went from a POS to "Jet need to sign him" in a second

BTW Joe, your stalker, @BROOKLYN JETis now my pet, following me around to neg rep every post.  You owe me big time.  LOL

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

18 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Give me a break. If they sign AB, it has nothing to do with anything they planned. And if it is, blow up the league 

Obviously not something they planned. But their winning ways attract players and make them behave. We should take note. 

2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Yeah. The guys that sh*t on the Jets when he Antonio Browned his way out of here. The guy caught cheating multiple times. Drafted a gang banger murderer. The guy who has endangered players' lives. Hiding concussions and bypassing protocols. Yeah. That piece of crap.

How have all those problem players worked out in NE?

The head banger?   Jail and suicide?

Gordon was going to get straightened out?  Suspended.

86?  That was discussed on end.  More proof of what happens when you join the Pats?  Like Hainseworth?  

Even Moss, never won a SB but was going to do it for them.  Guaranteed 

This is different, this isnt just a me first diva like Moss or 86.  This is pure destruction.  Hes a nightmare because he doest give a F

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Moss ain’t work out ? Lol

What did they win with Moss?  

You know where all the wussy Jets fans predicted one SB after another with Brady to Moss.  How many was it, I forget.

Compared to the years without him'

So laugh

And ignore the others.  LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Belichick took on Josh Gordon but that was for a much lower price and that's a work still in progress. Rosenhaus will make a deal with somebody but probably with wiggle room for the franchise to get out of the deal if he's a prob. In other words not much guaranteed money. He has the talent to make this money back but he might not be capable of it. Of course the first thing is passing a physical starting with a check up from the neck up. 

29 minutes ago, Snell41 said:

So, wait...

Are you saying that Antonio Brown is The Chosen One meant to finally bring down the Evil Empire by infiltrating them and exposing all their filthy and corrupt cheating ways, once and for all?

I'm down with a NE Antonio Brown signing.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, phill1c said:

You're in here 24/7 with "antisocial sociopaths" but you don't want one on your team? I guess you would have hated Dick Butkus or Lawrence Taylor...

Back then when it really was kill or be killed, 95% of the league was survival of the craziest. Now its step out of bounds, don't  take a hit, and call my agent.

14 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Why?  What are you worried about?  

The Pats may become favorites?
Who gives a shlt, remember we're not good enough to win.  Best bet is they sign AB and he blows that team apart too.

All the shlt about AB not showing up for practices, being late to games etc in Pitt and now in Oakland will be tolerated in NE.

Funny how he went from a POS to "Jet need to sign him" in a second 

joewilly: "Hahaha Raiderholic, your star wide receiver is a psychopath and your team is a circus! What an idiot! What a homer! What a maroon!"

Also joewilly: "Holy sh*t, guys, Antonio Brown is now available! Ignore everything I laughed at Raiderholic about, and imagine what he'd do for the Jets! SIGN THIS SHIRTLESS BEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSSSST!"

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 4