Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude get a clue already just because you disagree with stuff you make it personal. 

Bottom line I want the NY Jets to win a Super Bowl how about you or would that effect you always b******* about something. 

Oh. So sorry for making it personal.

Now, excuse me while @flgreen and I go shove things up our azz's.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

The crap he did was so over the top crazy he had to be doing it on purpose.

Crazy like a fox

100%. It is the new way to circumvent collusion. NBA players conspire openly to build dream-teams. The NFL contracts are harder to manipulate for players, so they do sh*t like this. It’s been 1000000% transparent the whole time.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Snell41 said:

Everything AB did was forgivable by NFL standards for a guy with his talent EXCEPT posting a recording of a private conversation with his HC on social media.

Do you really think Belicheck, the most private and introverted HC in the NFL is going to stand for a guy who did that? That action alone crossed the line. No coach can ever talk to the guy now phone or even in person without literally having him patted down prior to meetings. Team meetings, private meetings, everything. They would literally have to pat him down and mandate he has no social media accounts. In a league that thrives on trust in the man next to you there’s no way this flies. The only coaches that will even sniff are ones on the hot seat in a make or break season for their jobs.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Derp.

Took what, 4 hours?

• Sympathy 1

54 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

100%. It is the new way to circumvent collusion. NBA players conspire openly to build dream-teams. The NFL contracts are harder to manipulate for players, so they do sh*t like this. It’s been 1000000% transparent the whole time.

Absolutely. The Pats got him without having to trade anything for him. The fix is in.

• Upvote 1

Hes a total head case. He forced himself off a team with legit SB aspirations. Then he went completely ******* mental and forced himself off the team HE demanded to be traded to. He doesn't practice, he clearly has no interest in playing Football, and you want to sign him??

How does a guy that refuses to practice and is too busy doing sh*t on social media to pay attention at meetings (when he bothers to show up) going to learn an offense? How does he develop timing? And do you really want to expose a carefully selected team, that is in an culture building mode with a 21 year old QB to the Toxicity and insanity that is AB? In the NY market? Are YOU people INSANE???? Have you learned NOTHING??
SO ******* stupid. 

The pats are insane to sign him...Culture is everything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Wow what can you say. That’s a big loss to the offense , but it had to be done.   Short term it kills the Raiders season, but long term you don’t want a very young roster being expose to him any longer.   

I wonder if Raiders sign K Doss off Jaguars practice squad.

Traveling to Maine( watch my niece play soccer)  , so can’t respond till tomorrow.

Seriously?

You're traveling to New England this weekend?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

Can't wait to see the contract. I bet it is super cap friendly and great for NE

It's just a one year deal with a signing bonus so it's not cap friendly. It is what it is....one year 15 mil. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Jetmech said:

The pats are insane to sign him...Culture is everything....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somehow I think a Patriots organization that absorbed guys like Corey Dillon and Randy Moss, and who employed a murderer for several years will find a way to make this work.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

On 9/5/2019 at 1:06 PM, nycdan said:
  • Step 1:  Force a trade out of PIT
  • Step 2: Cash a big check
  • Step 3: Force your new team to cut you by being an even worse douche bag than you were in step 1
  • Step 4: Sign with NE for discount since you already cashed someone else's check

He is working on step 3 now but we already know how it ends.

Well, sadly, I nailed that one.

• Sympathy 1