nico002

Will Mahomes pass Montana as the best QB ever?

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

THE TEAM DRAFTED A BAD STRONG SAFETY OVER THE LITERAL MVP AT SIX MY DUDE WTF

You honestly think we wouldn’t have ruined Mahomes? It’s better for the NFL that he didn’t come to this foresaken place. It’s where you go to worship feet and get mono. 

• Haha 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

Don’t compare Mahomes to Darnold. The comparison is Mahomes to Jamal ******* Adams.

Me: Wake me up when Jamal Adams intercepts 50 passes!!!

*Grim Reaper visits*

”Look bro, this death thing and what you’re asking me to do, it’s pretty much the same thing. So let’s just go ahead and take that stroll up town. Pack your stuff up.”

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

this thread  needs to be in the hall of shame

Mahomes is taking the Raiders to the glue factory with all this deep balls 

Yeah but he missed that one. Bust.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

*Grim Reaper visits*

”Look bro, this death thing and what you’re asking me to do, it’s pretty much the same thing. So let’s just go ahead and take that stroll up town. Pack your stuff up.”

Eric Weddle forced an INT today. Another Safety we could've had for free the off season we used our top two picks on safeties with Mahomes and Watson on the board.

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You honestly think we wouldn’t have ruined Mahomes? It’s better for the NFL that he didn’t come to this foresaken place. It’s where you go to worship feet and get mono. 

This is true, but we’re also wasting a strong safety so

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

More than likely. It's crazy how much time Mahomes has back in the pocket and the separation his receivers get. We keep drafting DT's  and defense overall every single round and we wonder why our offense sucks. And Mac.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

*Grim Reaper visits*

lol

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is true, but we’re also wasting a strong safety so

Wasting? Who cares about a lowly strong safety. Let him be “wasted”. It barely impacts the outcome of the game so it’s not such a shame. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Eric Weddle forced an INT today. Another Safety we could've had for free the off season we used our top two picks on safeties with Mahomes and Watson on the board.

Looks like somebody understands concept of positional value. Not Maccagnan, but somebody. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mahomes is absolutely gashing this Raiders defense. It's comical at this point since he can't throw a deep ball.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RobR said:

More than likely. It's crazy how much time Mahomes has back in the pocket and the separation his receivers get. We keep drafting DT's  and defense overall every single round and we wonder why our offense sucks. And Mac.

Also wondering how other teams manage to generate a pass rush despite not drafting DTs and safeties . It's a complete mystery. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bugg said:

Also wondering how other teams manage to generate a pass rush despite not drafting DTs and safeties . It's a complete mystery. 

It's not a mystery. The players they draft actually make the roster and they don't have to scour for other teams castoffs. Thanks Mac.

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Bugg teams that don’t draft DTs in the top 6 always give up at least 9 YPC everyone knows this 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Yeah, they just can’t come close to the level of pressure that we get from a decade of drafting the WRONG defensive positions for most of that time period. I’m excited to see Gase and Douglas work together but until we know what they are capable of, it’s all a mystery and we are stuck reliving our past mistakes. It’s mindboggling how bad the last decade has been. 

Wow seems like I really tickled you guys,

No one on saying that Darnold is as good as mahomes or that Mahomes isn’t one of the best QB in the NFL.

My point is simply that great QBs routinely under throw deep balls and most of the time still get the benefit of a TD.

This fan base reacts solely to the result without understanding any context. You guys probably think that Jimmy g had a good game today. 

• Thumb Down 2

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Don’t compare Mahomes to Darnold. The comparison is Mahomes to Jamal ******* Adams.

But dude... we had Fitzpatrick.  WE HAD Fitzpatrick. 

I hope MAC never works in the NFL again.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nico002 said:

point is simply that great QBs routinely under throw deep balls and most of the time still get the benefit of a TD.

... he doesn’t routinely under throw deep balls. I think that’s everyone’s point.

• Like 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

... he doesn’t routinely under throw deep balls. I think that’s everyone’s point.

He does actually.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

If there was a god he would have never allowed this thread to have been created in the first place.

It's a shame you don't know Him.

6 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I was so so so so so so wrong on Mahomes.

Man.

Unless you are Macc posting incognito, you are forgiven.

5 minutes ago, nico002 said:

You guys probably think that Jimmy g had a good game today. 

We don't have an opinion on Jimmy G, but we do know you are having a very bad day today.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Wow seems like I really tickled you guys,

No one on saying that Darnold is as good as mahomes or that Mahomes isn’t one of the best QB in the NFL.

My point is simply that great QBs routinely under throw deep balls and most of the time still get the benefit of a TD.

This fan base reacts solely to the result without understanding any context. You guys probably think that Jimmy g had a good game today. 

TAEK THA L DOG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1