Will Mahomes pass Montana as the best QB ever?

nico002

Just now, T0mShane said:

Don’t compare Mahomes to Darnold. The comparison is Mahomes to Jamal ******* Adams.

Me: Wake me up when Jamal Adams intercepts 50 passes!!!

*Grim Reaper visits*

”Look bro, this death thing and what you’re asking me to do, it’s pretty much the same thing. So let’s just go ahead and take that stroll up town. Pack your stuff up.”

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

*Grim Reaper visits*

”Look bro, this death thing and what you’re asking me to do, it’s pretty much the same thing. So let’s just go ahead and take that stroll up town. Pack your stuff up.”

Eric Weddle forced an INT today. Another Safety we could've had for free the off season we used our top two picks on safeties with Mahomes and Watson on the board.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Creepy Lurker said:

You honestly think we wouldn’t have ruined Mahomes? It’s better for the NFL that he didn’t come to this foresaken place. It’s where you go to worship feet and get mono. 

More than likely. It's crazy how much time Mahomes has back in the pocket and the separation his receivers get. We keep drafting DT's  and defense overall every single round and we wonder why our offense sucks. And Mac.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

*Grim Reaper visits*

lol

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Eric Weddle forced an INT today. Another Safety we could've had for free the off season we used our top two picks on safeties with Mahomes and Watson on the board.

Looks like somebody understands concept of positional value. Not Maccagnan, but somebody. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, RobR said:

More than likely. It's crazy how much time Mahomes has back in the pocket and the separation his receivers get. We keep drafting DT's  and defense overall every single round and we wonder why our offense sucks. And Mac.

Also wondering how other teams manage to generate a pass rush despite not drafting DTs and safeties . It's a complete mystery. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bugg said:

Also wondering how other teams manage to generate a pass rush despite not drafting DTs and safeties . It's a complete mystery. 

It's not a mystery. The players they draft actually make the roster and they don't have to scour for other teams castoffs. Thanks Mac.

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Yeah, they just can’t come close to the level of pressure that we get from a decade of drafting the WRONG defensive positions for most of that time period. I’m excited to see Gase and Douglas work together but until we know what they are capable of, it’s all a mystery and we are stuck reliving our past mistakes. It’s mindboggling how bad the last decade has been. 

Wow seems like I really tickled you guys,

No one on saying that Darnold is as good as mahomes or that Mahomes isn’t one of the best QB in the NFL.

My point is simply that great QBs routinely under throw deep balls and most of the time still get the benefit of a TD.

This fan base reacts solely to the result without understanding any context. You guys probably think that Jimmy g had a good game today. 

• Thumb Down 2

6 minutes ago, nico002 said:

Wow seems like I really tickled you guys,

No one on saying that Darnold is as good as mahomes or that Mahomes isn’t one of the best QB in the NFL.

My point is simply that great QBs routinely under throw deep balls and most of the time still get the benefit of a TD.

This fan base reacts solely to the result without understanding any context. You guys probably think that Jimmy g had a good game today. 

TAEK THA L DOG

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1