We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

49 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

If we're picking top 5 my goal would be Andrew Thomas round one and Tyler Biadasz round two. Then go out and break the bank on the best guard available. We definitely need better WRs but with a good o-line I think a lot of guys who aren't great start looking solid. No more Kelvin Beachum.

In my mind Thomas is gone when we pick, but I’d be between him and the best WR available.  Assuming Enunwa is toast, our top WR is Crowder next year.

41 minutes ago, bitonti said:

the most Jets thing to happen this year is yet to come 

wait until Adam Gase loses to Miami 

that will be peak 2019 Jets 

This is what another bad team like Miami would do.  This is straight out of the Rex/Bowles/Woody Playbook.

This would be great.  The Jets can either take a QB and trade Darnold to Miami for a boatload of picks, or keep Darnold and trade the top pick to Miami for a boatload of picks.  

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

In my mind Thomas is gone when we pick, but I’d be between him and the best WR available.  Assuming Enunwa is toast, our top WR is Crowder next year.

Unfortunately, Enunwa needs to be toast for his own good. I really liked his ability and aggressiveness but it just doesn’t work with his injury prone body. Back to the drawing board...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, TeddEY said:

Makes sense, but if we have a GM who knows how to draft there should be WRs worth taking in the 3rd and 4th rounds. I want to build a good o-line of studs. Having a good o-line makes everyone on offense look better, the water level just rises... Dak Prescott looks like a superstar when he hangs back in a clean pocket with 5 seconds to find an open guy.

29 minutes ago, Atj21 said:

Still going to the playoffs ???

wins.jpg

Yes. 

The plan to get to 9-7 required 1 win in our next 3 games.  If we lose today, we have to beat the Cowboys or Patriots in the next two weeks and that will get us into the playoffs.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

wins.jpg

Yes. 

The plan to get to 9-7 required 1 win in our next 3 games.  If we lose today, we have to beat the Cowboys or Patriots in the next two weeks and that will get us into the playoffs.

SAR I

SAR, I love you (no homo (not that there's anything wrong with that)), but you are insane here. If you're saying as long as they win one of the next 3, they make the playoffs, I think that's fine. There is a 0% chance they win one of these next three. If they win one of the next three, I'll amputate one of my limbs and post it on youtube.

This team is bad. Luke Falk is legendarily bad.

• WTF? 1

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

wins.jpg

Yes. 

SAR I

This message brought to by the New York Jets Marketing Department and the imagination of Dr. SARbot!!!

3 hours ago, Cornfed said:

SAR, I love you (no homo (not that there's anything wrong with that)), but you are insane here. If you're saying as long as they win one of the next 3, they make the playoffs, I think that's fine. There is a 0% chance they win one of these next three. If they win one of the next three, I'll amputate one of my limbs and post it on youtube.

This team is bad. Luke Falk is legendarily bad.

The Cowboys don't look that strong.  The Pats always struggle in division games against losing teams.  Every year there is 1 NFL team that starts an awful 1-4 and winds up making a big run to the wildcard.

Luke Falk doesn't take another snap this season.  I love you too (no homo) so hang in there.  The year is just starting.

SAR I

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

he’s making a fool of himself.....  

Nothing has changed this week over last or the week before so I don't get the overreaction as if there is some escalation in suckage.  We have been dead in the water since going to QB2 and then QB3.  When we go back to QB1 things will improve.

1-5, then 6-1, then 2-1.  Have a little faith.

SAR I

• Haha 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Nothing has changed this week over last or the week before so I don't get the overreaction as if there is some escalation in suckage.  We have been dead in the water since going to QB2 and then QB3.  When we go back to QB1 things will improve.

SAR I

Is Matt Lienart available next week?

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Is it your belief that the offensive line, just by switching QBs, will suddenly be adequate?

2-14. Maybe 3-13.  

anderson = overrated

enunwa = overrated 

entire o-line = overrated

the team was severely overrated going into this season.  signed a couple big name guys and everyone thought they’d be decent - well the coaching stinks, injuries hit and now everyone needs to understand this is going to be a much larger rebuild.  Start trading guys and getting more picks.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

You guys can make fun of Josh Allen all you want but he just finished his 17th game. He's Had 6 fourth quarter game winning drives. He has a winning record. He gets knocked cold leading the team on another comeback win last week and plays and wins this week. Meanwhile your boy is still on the shelf for making out with high schoolers. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

So SAR, who are we beating?  Dallas next week or in NE in 2 weeks?

Dont give me the: its doesnt matter which game we win.

Tell me which game we are winning and how we will accomplish that?  Dallas or NE?

Dallas... Jets Defense is better then given credit for around here... The rally around Sam after his first TD is going to spin this team to win... plus Mosley makes the Def even better.

Look there are a lot of problems on this team... And Gase looks like a terrible coach... I get it... I think I am starting to agree... 

One thing, just for a thought that I will throw out there... What if its true... Gase really is an offensive savant but he needs a Savant QB to run it... Look maybe that is why the players are saying the schemes are fine the execution is not... With a genius at QB, That he is just one of those guys that don't know how to teach people but if you were smart enough to learn on your own then it would work... What BB does right more then anything else is he knows how to break down his offense at every position to the dumbest of people. Hence why terrible players play better for him.

38 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Dallas... Jets Defense is better then given credit for around here... The rally around Sam after his first TD is going to spin this team to win... plus Mosley makes the Def even better.

Look there are a lot of problems on this team... And Gase looks like a terrible coach... I get it... I think I am starting to agree... 

One thing, just for a thought that I will throw out there... What if its true... Gase really is an offensive savant but he needs a Savant QB to run it... Look maybe that is why the players are saying the schemes are fine the execution is not... With a genius at QB, That he is just one of those guys that don't know how to teach people but if you were smart enough to learn on your own then it would work... What BB does right more then anything else is he knows how to break down his offense at every position to the dumbest of people. Hence why terrible players play better for him.

So you have the jets beating the dallas cowboys next week?

I take it your not very good at gambling?