Rhg1084

I have two tickets available for Sunday

Just now, Greensleeves said:

what is the cost?

I paid $95 a ticket and $30 for the parking pass... it’s a $220 value.. I’m looking for $150 for everything 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I paid $95 a ticket and $30 for the parking pass... it’s a $220 value.. I’m looking for $150 for everything 

You should move financial talk to the private messages.

32 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

And a parking pass.. section 338 if anyone is interested let me know 

That's like 50 yard line right? If so $150 is a Good value. I wish I could take these off your hands, however I doubt I can get off work. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

That's like 50 yard line right? If so $150 is a Good value. I wish I could take these off your hands, however I doubt I can get off work. 

Yep 50 yard line good view of the game.. figured I throw it on here before I go to stubhub 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

How could we not see this coming.

2 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

And a parking pass.. section 338 if anyone is interested let me know 

Do you still have them?

44 minutes ago, Gibby said:

Do you still have them?

I sent you a DM, I sold the parking pass but have the tickets available still

3 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Where is the parking pass?  If it's green, you can get $90 for the parking pass alone.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Where is the parking pass?  If it's green, you can get $90 for the parking pass alone.

SAR I

Not here!!!!!!!  The forum members I thought were supposed to sell for face value to benefit other members. 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

i always make someone happy by selling my green on stubhub (if i an't go to the game) for like 40 bucks.  goes in like 2 minutes.  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Not here!!!!!!!  The forum members I thought were supposed to sell for face value to benefit other members. 

Agreed, but it seemed to me the right thing to inform him that his parking pass is worth a lot more than he thinks.  We know how things work here, some Jets fan would convince him to take $30 for it and then turn around and sell it on Stubhub for $90 himself so he can buy a case of Schlitz and one of those big jugs of Utz pretzels from Costco.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Agreed, but it seemed to me the right thing to inform him that his parking pass is worth a lot more than he thinks.  We know how things work here, some Jets fan would convince him to take $30 for it and then turn around and sell it on Stubhub for $90 himself so he can buy a case of Schlitz and one of those big jugs of Utz pretzels from Costco.

SAR I

mmmmmm big jugs

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Dip them in Grey Poupon. 

I eat those every Sunday in my mom’s basement. Then I’ll ask her if I can do some chores so she can order me a pizza. 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Dip them in Grey Poupon. 

Totally.

17 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

In the old days , 16 people would have posted pics of BIG JUGS . Political correctness SUCKS .

Big Jugs are ok, no?

On 11/22/2019 at 2:26 PM, SAR I said:

SAR I

I don't know about 90 dollars...I got 2 club seats and graeen parking pass on eBay for 190

2 hours ago, JETSY14 said:

I don't know about 90 dollars...I got 2 club seats and graeen parking pass on eBay for 190

Do you have a hot girlfriend?

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Do you have a hot girlfriend?

SAR I

No I don't do girls. I have a boy toy. Stayed nice and dry in the club tho...hope you had your poncho on and your 5 bobble heads under your poncho so they didn't get soggy.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:43 PM, JETSY14 said:

No I don't do girls. I have a boy toy. Stayed nice and dry in the club tho...hope you had your poncho on and your 5 bobble heads under your poncho so they didn't get soggy.

I never really understood. Other than being in my fathers box at the old Stadium because it was for clients why would anyone want to sit in a box in a stadium to watch football? Might as well stay home.

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2019 at 3:59 PM, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

In the old days , 16 people would have posted pics of BIG JUGS . Political correctness SUCKS .

Will this do?

3715C4D6-5638-4F14-BDCF-FA977A1372FE.jpeg

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

I never really understood. Other than being in my fathers box at the old Stadium because it was for clients why would anyone want to sit in a box in a stadium to watch football? Might as well stay home.

When you have tickets and its raining it's a nice option then being wet. Obviously on nice days I wouldn't be in the club it doesn't make sense like you said

• Upvote 1