I have two tickets available for Sunday

2 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

That's like 50 yard line right? If so $150 is a Good value. I wish I could take these off your hands, however I doubt I can get off work. 

Yep 50 yard line good view of the game.. figured I throw it on here before I go to stubhub 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Not here!!!!!!!  The forum members I thought were supposed to sell for face value to benefit other members. 

Agreed, but it seemed to me the right thing to inform him that his parking pass is worth a lot more than he thinks.  We know how things work here, some Jets fan would convince him to take $30 for it and then turn around and sell it on Stubhub for $90 himself so he can buy a case of Schlitz and one of those big jugs of Utz pretzels from Costco.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Agreed, but it seemed to me the right thing to inform him that his parking pass is worth a lot more than he thinks.  We know how things work here, some Jets fan would convince him to take $30 for it and then turn around and sell it on Stubhub for $90 himself so he can buy a case of Schlitz and one of those big jugs of Utz pretzels from Costco.

SAR I

mmmmmm big jugs

• Haha 1

On 11/24/2019 at 9:43 PM, JETSY14 said:

No I don't do girls. I have a boy toy. Stayed nice and dry in the club tho...hope you had your poncho on and your 5 bobble heads under your poncho so they didn't get soggy.

I never really understood. Other than being in my fathers box at the old Stadium because it was for clients why would anyone want to sit in a box in a stadium to watch football? Might as well stay home.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Apache 51 said:

I never really understood. Other than being in my fathers box at the old Stadium because it was for clients why would anyone want to sit in a box in a stadium to watch football? Might as well stay home.

When you have tickets and its raining it's a nice option then being wet. Obviously on nice days I wouldn't be in the club it doesn't make sense like you said

• Upvote 1