2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

This has become one of my favorite threads ever.

We're talking gambling, strippers, getting high, Raman noodles, Scoops and Cheetos. It doesn't get any better then this.

The only complaint I have is our OP, the esteemed @playtowinthegame hasn't mentioned the gritty, gutty performance by the valiant young team who knocked off the defending national Champs in OT yesterday in college hoops action.

Cuse is in the house omg! That was certainly an unexpected win after such a dreadful start to the season. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Under Amour compression? Who buys that?  If I need the base layer/heat stuff for cold outdoors I buy the Costco HeatGear I think its called. Good stuff. 

I should have wore it that Minnesota game last season. 

I buy nothing for myself. Mrs Crusher and my older kids bye me stuff. Nobody cares if I like it or if it fits because with five kids someone is sure to like it if I don’t. Probably the plan honestly. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

True story many years ago Meadowlands parking lot after a NY Jets game. Tailgating cleaning out the car we had at least 3 bags of these all open so I tossed them in the fire, you should have seen the orange color flume of smoke emitting from the fire. The NJSP surrounded us asking what the hell we were burning. Sorry officer cheese doodles didn't want to take them home. Try it sometimes you will be amazed at the outcome. 

Science!

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Twice now. My friend who is a Raven fan was heart broken last night, compared them to the Milwaukee Bucks. Just a great regular season team.

Hard for me to have sympathy for fans of a successful franchise with 2 recent SB wins and an exciting young QB.   

45 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Bud-Light-Seltzer.jpg?fit=960,640&ssl=1

I'm going to buy some.  Don't hate.

SAR I

Bud Light Seltzer, official drink of college girls watching their waistlines and....this guy. Would be worried though, the White Claws are almost zero calories, this is pretty much the same as a Bud Light. 

Back to football.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Hard for me to have sympathy for fans of a successful franchise with 2 recent SB wins and an exciting young QB.   

Oh no, I have zero sympathy for him. He was so smug yesterday leading up to the game LOL. 

The group chat had to console him for 2 hours. It was pretty great though. I’m a known Lamar Jackson hater in the group so it hard for me not to say anything smart or laugh but I was respectable about it lmao

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

Watson is a good QB. Can't promise you he wins this today, but idiotic he is not a Jet.

May be not as good as a safety but....that still f__ing hurts. 

The frustrating part was how obvious it was to take him.  Oh well.  I like Sam.  He’s going to be good.  Hopefully better than Watson someday.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Reminder: Everytime any player does something good it is required to criticize the Jets for not drafting that player 

Until they start drafting smart that's what they deserve.  

For once it'd be nice to have a GM that outsmarts other GM's, at least once in a while.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Moderator Note: This is a thread for all of us to watch these games together and talk about the games. I’m going to ask once that everyone please refrain from trolling the Jets in this thread. Everybody hears enough of that sh*t in the rest of the threads on this board  Don’t do it here!  If you are unable to control yourself I’m offering a FREE 3-7 day vacation from the board. You don’t have to thank me, I love each and everyone of you so consider  it a gift. 

It’s painfully obvious the  Jets are not playing today and all of us  agree we would like to see that change. Enjoy the day. 

2 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Reminder: Everytime any player does something good it is required to criticize the Jets for not drafting that player 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

LOL the State Trooper said he would never allow his kids to eat them again. 

Have a friend who had a long   career with NYPD ;  saw some serious sheet .  In his 2nd career he became an undertaker. Within a few months of seeing the postmortem aftermath of eating meat, became a very serious vegetarian. Not doing that, but makes you think.