2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

14 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Yeah, back in my day though, sweats and tees were just that. They had the school logo and sport, you wrote your number on the inside tag with a magic marker so you got your own stuff back from the team laundry. There weren't any Nike, Under Armour or Adidas deals yet.

We got plenty of stuff though. I want to say it was made by Champion? I don't know if they're still around.

The champ is here!

18 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I know you are a hardcore Lamar fan but he didn’t have a good game.  A lot of those yards came when the game was pretty much over and he had to thrown60 times.  Had 3 turnovers which isn’t good 

he had a subpar game, yes. so did everyone else wearing purple. 

you'd argue til the death that Sam was let down by his team if he put up 500 yds in a loss.

ffs, you do it when he puts up 220 yds in a loss!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

27 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

1st INT wasnt a great throw, one yku want the TE to make..? And there were OTHER drops, 2 INT was terrible throw.

fumble he held the ball too long as well.

LJ put up 500 yds. Shrug, call me when Darnold does that and you say he sucked.,

He played bad. You can twist it anyway you want. How Darnold plays has zero to do with effecting Jackson. 

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Avoid these picks in the Chiefs/Texans game (since I'm taking them and I'm 0-for-the-NFL-postseason)

Chiefs -6.5 for the 1st half

Over 51 for the game

Gl, mahommes came out super tight last year and missed some easy throws. More experienced now but I'd have went with houstin in first 1/2 line I think 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

That draft was a bust massacre and Michael Thomas and Derrick Henry went in the second round. Draft evaluation is a scam. I’d stock my personnel department with old college coaches and treat it like recruiting.

We'll see if Joe D can break the Jets 2nd rounder curse.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

That draft was a bust massacre and Michael Thomas and Derrick Henry went in the second round. Draft evaluation is a scam. I’d stock my personnel department with old college coaches and treat it like recruiting.

I think I said that D Lee would be out of the league in year5.

Just now, CTM said:

Gl, mahommes came out super tight last year and missed some easy throws. More experienced now but I'd have went with houstin in first 1/2 line I think 

I can't decide if I should flip that pick or not.  I'm going so badly in picks right now that I'm afraid I'll flip it and cost myself a win - lol.

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Bud-Light-Seltzer.jpg?fit=960,640&ssl=1

I'm going to buy some.  Don't hate.

SAR I

When you really think about it, the whole "this alcohol is for men and this is for women" thing is pretty ridiculous.  Alcohol gets you drunk regardless of whether or not it's "girly".

Plus you don't need anybody's approval when it comes to what you drink.  And you're rich anyway so eff 'em!

• Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

he had a subpar game, yes. so did everyone else wearing purple. 

you'd argue til the death that Sam was let down by his team if he put up 500 yds in a loss.

ffs, you do it when he puts up 220 yds in a loss!!!

Bullsh*t.  I have been very fair about Sam.  Not once did I say he was great this year.  I’ve called out his bad throws too.  It’s funny you get upset when fans make “excuses” for Sam yet to do the same thing for Lamar.  I respect that he is your favorite player but he had a bad game.  He had a great year but he had a bad game just be fair dude 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

1st INT wasnt a great throw, one yku want the TE to make..? And there were OTHER drops, 2 INT was terrible throw.

fumble he held the ball too long as well.

LJ put up 500 yds. Shrug, call me when Darnold does that and you say he sucked.,

He put up a bunch of yards when the game was out of reach. He basically had a Dak Prescott type of stat game. His 3 turnovers were the reasons why the game became out of reach and if this was Darnold you'd be roasting him after every turnover. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy since your posts are more amusing to me than anything.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Welp said:

He put up a bunch of yards when the game was out of reach. He basically had a Dak Prescott type of stat game. His 3 turnovers were the reasons why the game became out of reach and if this was Darnold you'd be roasting him after every turnover. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy since your posts are more amusing to me than anything.

Good Post 

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

I switched it up.  I went Houston +10 for the game and over 51.  Canceled my halftime bet.

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I can't decide if I should flip that pick or not.  I'm going so badly in picks right now that I'm afraid I'll flip it and cost myself a win - lol.

Yeah don't do that. I stopped gambling entirely because I didn't stick to my system* when on a losing streak and/or drinking. (particularly for televised games). I had a pretty healthy win percentage for the games I intended to bet during the week but last minute bets particularly Sunday night games were pretty brutal as I'd look to double winnings or chase losses betting on "gut" feelings like a dumbass. Also was betting intragame for whatever game was watching on TV and having poor results. 

I made some money overall but the analysis stuff started to feel like work and the games it spit out weren't often on TV. The gut feeling bets were more fun but my WP was below 50%. Still nothing like watching a game with a bunch of money on it.

* I used to convert DVOA to expected points and look for weak lines. Also loved betting on reverse line movement and often times found both systemsunearth the same games and those are the games I would load up on.

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Bullsh*t.  I have been very fair about Sam.  Not once did I say he was great this year.  I’ve called out his bad throws too.  It’s funny you get upset when fans make “excuses” for Sam yet to do the same thing for Lamar.  I respect that he is your favorite player but he had a bad game.  He had a great year but he had a bad game just be fair dude 

i just said he had a subpar/poor game??  what else would you like to get your sampanties untwisted? i am not in the least upset about LJ and the Ravens losing. a bit surprised ...? yes. but then again, theny went up against thge hottest playoff RB in NFL history ONTOP of their O and LJ not playing upoto their own standard. Its a bad look so far...   front runners who crash out/choke in the playoffs. LJ is not my favorite player...he has been the most enjoyable to watch all year, thats for sure, and i thought it was a legit option to stay pat at 6 and select him.

I'd say my favorite player is Robby Anderson cos of the UDFA underdog status... 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Dude i'm an XL- XXL that's why I cant fit into XXXL. 

You don't order any clothes you reach in clothing bin boxes all over Hell's Kitchen. 

I recently figured out that most brands now do the same thing with mens clothes they have been doing with womens' for years. XL today is the XXL of 10-15 years ago.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Underarmour Is worse. Like trying to wear a girdle. 

Under Amour compression? Who buys that?  If I need the base layer/heat stuff for cold outdoors I buy the Costco HeatGear I think its called. Good stuff. 

I should have wore it that Minnesota game last season.