2019 DIVISIONAL ROUND GAME THREAD (Sunday games!)

11 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Just think when the Texans win today - they will because I picked the Chiefs - the AFC South will be 4-0 in the playoffs and the Texans will be hosting the AFC Championship game. Should the Seahawks somehow pull out a win versus the Packers, then it's the NFC West going 4-0 in the playoffs. Basically it's an AFC South team vs an NFC West team in the Super Bowl. 

Placed a big (very big) bet yesterday.

Two team tease. I had the 49ers and Ravens.

I'm not going to lie. When the second game kicked off, I thought I was a lock... as it turned out, not so much.

Basic requirements of  Pro Qb in no order?     Read and adjust

Accuracy

Lead

Take a hit

Quick decision making

Internal clock

Take the blame

Know the Playbook

Trust

Confidence

12 hours ago, Larz said:

So the titans might get playoff Andy, who has a losing record at home in the playoffs with the chiefs 

It’s all there for the taking 

If your a Chiefs fan, this is the problem. Don't think there's any question they should win. But Andy Reid is....Andy Reid. He's always 1 panicky moment away from overthinking his way into the toilet. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

Hamburger helper tonight? 

Hey man, Hamburger helper can taste like rich people food if you play around in the kitchen a little bit. Smack that SOB with some hot seasoning, onions, bell peppers, Rotel cheese, tomatoes, jalapeños, buy a bag of scoop chips and eat it like dip.

god sent.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Hey man, Hamburger helper can taste like rich people food if you play around in the kitchen a little bit. Smack that SOB with some hot seasoning, onions, bell peppers, Rotel cheese, tomatoes, jalapeños, buy a bag of scoop chips and eat it like dip.

god sent.

@SAR I  lets ask the rich people here. 

I guess you like Ramen noodles too. 

Image result for food poisoning gifs
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

god sent.

That sounds pretty good...I love Scoops. I'm using them to eat my chili today.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Welp, I got both games wrong yesterday so I might as well go with the opposite of what I think will happen today.

Texans over Chiefs.

Seahawks over Packers.

I’ve gotten, like, every single game wrong this year besides 9ers over Kirk Cousins but that’s a no-brainer. 

Edit: oh I got Texans over Bills correct too..but I expected that one as well. Just didn’t expect OT.

23 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Hamburger helper tonight? 

I've got the Chiefs and Seattle today.

I'm taking notes here this morning though. If today doesn't go well, my Monday shopping list will consist of

Hamburger Helper

Raman Noodles

a bag of Cheetos and Scoops.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm taking notes here this morning though. If today doesn't go well, my Monday shopping list will consist of

Hamburger Helper

Raman Noodles

? My first wager for the year is on the Mets to win the pennant. And thinking of taking Clemson with the $ line. I agree with you on the Seahawks, Chiefs/ Texans don't really have a good feel.

25 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

god sent.

Scoop chips are a staple of haute cuisine 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, section314 said:

? My first wager for the year is on the Mets to win the pennant. And thinking of taking Clemson with the $ line. I agree with you on the Seahawks, Chiefs/ Texans don't really have a good feel.

I'm going Clemson also.

The Mets wager... why not? You have them winning the NL East, the NL, or the Series?

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Picking all the losers is just as hard as picking all the winners. We are on a RUN!

Who you got today in the Seahawks at Packers game? I have the Chiefs and Seahawks winning. In fact those are the teams I had meeting in the Super Bowl. This means the Packers and Texans are winning today. Sorry Seattle and Kansas City. 

I'm on the fence on that Packers/Seahawks game.  Right now, I lean Packers -4.  The Packers are a tough team to figure out but they did so well week 16 (23-10 over the Vikings in Minny) that I'm starting to think they're better than I initially gave them credit for.

28 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Hamburger Helper

Raman Noodles

I think you were 4-0 last week. How did you do yesterday?  And just to be clear, we're talking with spreads, correct?

33 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

How much weed did you smoke before you figured out that recipes. 

If I’m being honest, as much as I could fit into a philly sweet without it falling out of the sides when I roll it.

35 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Hamburger Helper

Raman Noodles

There you go. That’s a quick lesson in being resourceful. The caveman also gathered random supplies and were able to make gold out of plastic and here we are today..

Rooting for the New York Jets.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I think you were 4-0 last week. How did you do yesterday?  And just to be clear, we're talking with spreads, correct?

Yes, always the spread.

I was 3-0 last week, remember I was joking before the second game on Sunday I would win enough for a trip to Aruba? LOL

Today I have a two team tease with Seattle plus 10 and KC -3

If I lose the first half of the bet, I'll load up on Seattle late at +4

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sun burned man in flip-flops,NY Jets hat and beach attire seen wandering around in the Denny's parking lot looking for loose change. 

*gets enough money from by-passing citizens  to grab a quick bite to eat and avoid death by starvation.*

*uses money to order Baker Mayfield authentic home jersey*

14: “though my stomach is empty, my spirit is full.”

• Haha 2