Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

*** FINAL Day 5 Vote Count ***

• Stark (7) - AJ, GATA, JVOR, Beaver, Nolder, JC, Drums
  • JVOR (1) - BUM-KNEE 

Not Voting (5) - 32EBoozer, Stark, JuseEndTheSuffering, pdxgreen, ID.

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch. 

DAY 5 DEADLINE:  Wednesday, 2 PM EST

^ I think we have scum in PDX jvill asked about him before he died he’s been in and out of the thread not saying much. I alluded to my character a while back and ppl have flipped it as well. 

i think jvill investigated me because he was suspicious and that’s why he put me on his town sense. I’m going to believe he did the same for JC and hence his post. 

I can’t say I’m right about that but that’s my hunch. 

as for the other 3 newbies I’m pretty sure 1 of those is also scum my guess is drums but we’ll see what happens from here on out. 

I still think we have a good chance of town winning 

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

@Nolder buttfumbled my Slice of Pizza scene/character.  The guy who was once in a game where there was a Tumbleweed (Hess) and a Horse (Nolder) buttfumbled a Slice of Pizza.

The 1990 movie had limited character selection.  GFY.

I buttfumbled it because we mislynched Town silly goose.

I actually think VTs being pizza is pretty funny and creative lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I buttfumbled it because we mislynched Town silly goose.

I actually think VTs being pizza is pretty funny and creative lol.

@The Crusher was a big fan of it too.  Though I think him being a Slice of Pizza when he's now a Vegan would be akin to me giving a Heroin addict a role of a needle and a rubber band.  Probably an 8th Amendment violation or something.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Since the deadline for the night has passed, I will now voice my thoughts. I didn't want to say anything after the Lynching of Stark because I didn't want to put a target on my back in the night. 

JVOR, AJ, and GATA all pushed hard for Stark. I also observed how they reacted after because this vote is going to define a lot more than the past ones, I think. AJ was first to respond and brushed it off as "it is what it is". JVOR did somewhat of the same thing with "losing mojo." And GATA read the thread, liked posts, and did not respond.

I know GATA is going to push a new name but why? Why should we as town not look directly at those three, since there must be at least one more vet (and I am starting to think it is 2/3 vets). TOWN, we have all of the power right now and should not ignore these three, who pushed so hard for STARK when people like Beaver and I were kind of unsure about him.

JVill suspected AJ and JVOR. I am big on AJ and JVOR -- one of them is definitely scum in my opinion. I get major vibes from both and will probably be voting for one of them first.

Last thing I will say is, if I do die tonight, please read this post and look at these people even more carefully. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GATA said:

^ I think we have scum in PDX jvill asked about him before he died he’s been in and out of the thread not saying much. I alluded to my character a while back and ppl have flipped it as well. 

i think jvill investigated me because he was suspicious and that’s why he put me on his town sense. I’m going to believe he did the same for JC and hence his post. 

I can’t say I’m right about that but that’s my hunch. 

as for the other 3 newbies I’m pretty sure 1 of those is also scum my guess is drums but we’ll see what happens from here on out. 

I still think we have a good chance of town winning 

Why did you push so hard for Stark? 

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

At this point, us newbies have the power. We need to take a long look at Gata, JVOR, and AJ. We should all vote for one and I think I am leaning towards AJ and JVOR. What do you guys think? @Beaver @BUM-KNEE @Just Endure The Suffering @32EBoozer @pdxgreen

I agree.   I didn’t think they were scum, but JVills post pointed at AJ and JVOR as possible scum.   But then why would they go after one of their own in Spoot so hard?   That wouldn’t make sense.  

• Upvote 2

Updated player list:

1.  CTM:  Charles Pennington (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D1

2.  Crusher --> Replaced by CTM:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town) killed N3

3.  Brick --> Replaced by @A.J.

4.  Stark:  Slice of Pizza (Vanilla Town)  Lynched D5

5.  @GATA

6.  Spoot, aka Tatsu, Scum 1x Role-Blocker, lynched D4

7.  SR24 --> Replaced by @Jets Voice of Reason

8.  @Drums

9.  JustEndTheSuffering:  Michelangelo (Vanilla Town) Killed N5

10.  Verbal:  Casey Jones (1x Vig)  Killed N2

11.  @BUM-KNEE

12.  jvill 51:  April O'Neil (Town Cop)  Killed N4

13.  @pdxgreen

14.  kdels62:  Leonardo (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

15.  JiF:  Raphael (Vanilla Town)  Killed N1

16.  @32EBoozer

17.  @Beaver

18. Smashmouth:  Shredder (Scum 1x Unlynchable)  Lynched D3

19. @Jetscode1

20. @ID.

21.  Ape --> Replaced by @Nolder:  Mod-confirmed Vanilla Town (Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's trainer)

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

I agree.   I didn’t think they were scum, but JVills post pointed at AJ and JVOR as possible scum.   But then why would they go after one of their own in Spoot so hard?   That wouldn’t make sense.  

1 minute ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I agree. Everyone is suspect.

Yeah, those two should not be driving the conversation. Notice how GATA, and the other two are trying to look at us newbies now but I think we should be looking harder at them. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Since the deadline for the night has passed, I will now voice my thoughts. I didn't want to say anything after the Lynching of Stark because I didn't want to put a target on my back in the night. 

JVOR, AJ, and GATA all pushed hard for Stark. I also observed how they reacted after because this vote is going to define a lot more than the past ones, I think. AJ was first to respond and brushed it off as "it is what it is". JVOR did somewhat of the same thing with "losing mojo." And GATA read the thread, liked posts, and did not respond.

I know GATA is going to push a new name but why? Why should we as town not look directly at those three, since there must be at least one more vet (and I am starting to think it is 2/3 vets). TOWN, we have all of the power right now and should not ignore these three, who pushed so hard for STARK when people like Beaver and I were kind of unsure about him.

JVill suspected AJ and JVOR. I am big on AJ and JVOR -- one of them is definitely scum in my opinion. I get major vibes from both and will probably be voting for one of them first.

Last thing I will say is, if I do die tonight, please read this post and look at these people even more carefully. 

After being led by the nose N1 into voting holster by the Mafia  (at least two of them for sure) Town came back to lynch scum back-to-back in large part because of the effort of players you’re accusing here. One bad lynch afterwards and suddenly that good faith is gone? Disappointing to say the least. Opportunistic at worst.

I think the case against Stark was sound. He was on the wrong side of events and sometimes that happens. Town is rarely perfect in this game. I can’t speak for the others but I know I’m not acting in bad faith.

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

After being led by the nose N1 into voting holster by the Mafia  (at least two of them for sure) Town came back to lynch scum back-to-back in large part because of the effort of players you’re accusing here. One bad lynch afterwards and suddenly that good faith is gone? Disappointing to say the least. Opportunistic at worst.

I think the case against Stark was sound. He was on the wrong side of events and sometimes that happens. Town is rarely perfect in this game. I can’t speak for the others but I know I’m not acting in bad faith.

Face it, at least one of you is scum. You're all veterans, you know how to play the game. I think at this point you are trying to take advantage of the newbies because we don't know the game as well. You are lower on my list than JVOR but you are almost too townie

So I ask you, if it were between GATA and JVOR, who would you vote for?

I might suspect GATA because she is always fishing and seems to link up with JVOR and AJ quite a bit. 

JVOR asked me what I thought of Stark and I said he was probably the only person I didn't have a read on. I think Beaver would have voted for pdx but this time he went with Stark (possibly scummy). But the vets were set on Stark. And the reasons you were giving weren't even that good. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Face it, at least one of you is scum. You're all veterans, you know how to play the game. I think at this point you are trying to take advantage of the newbies because we don't know the game as well. You are lower on my list than JVOR but you are almost too townie

So I ask you, if it were between GATA and JVOR, who would you vote for?

There is no way you can guarantee any of us are scum. Absolutely zero chance.

You guys have this arbitrary idea in your head that the scum team is made up of X amount of vets and X amount of newbies. That isn’t how role assignments work. The game is structured and balanced first, and then roles are assigned to the roster at random. Meaning anyone could be anything at the start of the game. The scum team could be all vets. It could’ve been all newbs (we know it wasn’t now). It could be all vets and one newb. It could be only be newbs left. There is no mathematical way to predict the makeup of the team because it was made at random.

If your best argument that I am scum is because I am very Townie then lol tbh

I was wrong, but Stark played a subpar townie game which he even admitted to. Imperfect info it happens. 

You know What’s hard? When u have about 8 peekaboo players who you have to make calls on with very little info. 

I heavily pushed for scum, and pushed to get us info on night one. How else do we see spoot and smash are weirdly scummy unless i made that vocal? Unlynchable is such a strong power i was advocating to get shot. Do you realize if smash stayed alive and screwed us at end game we’d have lost a day earlier than expected. 

our only defense against smash was vig and i advocated a shot on him. It’s just lucky we found him early enough. 

also at a pivotal moment spoot tried to draw out a doc claim and i posted multiple times to end the day fast to combat a leak. 

That being said, question everybody. Part of the issue is everyone is just following lynches and not discussing and thinking for yourselves. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

I might suspect GATA because she is always fishing and seems to link up with JVOR and AJ quite a bit. 

JVOR asked me what I thought of Stark and I said he was probably the only person I didn't have a read on. Beaver was with me on that. I think Bum-Knee would have voted for pdx but this time he went with Stark (possibly scummy). But the vets were set on Stark. And the reasons you were giving weren't even that good. 

Put your money where your mouth is.

2 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

IThat being said, question everybody. Part of the issue is everyone is just following lynches and not discussing and thinking for yourselves. 

Absolutely this. It’s easy to bite the hand that feeds you but there are multiple players doing **** all to advance the game.

9 minutes ago, A.J. said:

There is no way you can guarantee any of us are scum. Absolutely zero chance.

You guys have this arbitrary idea in your head that the scum team is made up of X amount of vets and X amount of newbies. That isn’t how role assignments work. The game is structured and balanced first, and then roles are assigned to the roster at random. Meaning anyone could be anything at the start of the game. The scum team could be all vets. It could’ve been all newbs (we know it wasn’t now). It could be all vets and one newb. It could be only be newbs left. There is no mathematical way to predict the makeup of the team because it was made at random.

If your best argument that I am scum is because I am very Townie then lol tbh

There is zero chance I can prove anyone but Nolder and myself as town but here we are.  You are defending JVOR and GATA harder than anything and at least one of you guys is scum-- I know it. There is no way the remaining scum is majority newbie unless maybe it is the ones that never post. I don't care, we need to lynch one of you three to really figure it out. 

17 minutes ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I was wrong, but Stark played a subpar townie game which he even admitted to. Imperfect info it happens. 

You know What’s hard? When u have about 8 peekaboo players who you have to make calls on with very little info. 

I heavily pushed for scum, and pushed to get us info on night one. How else do we see spoot and smash are weirdly scummy unless i made that vocal? Unlynchable is such a strong power i was advocating to get shot. Do you realize if smash stayed alive and screwed us at end game we’d have lost a day earlier than expected. 

our only defense against smash was vig and i advocated a shot on him. It’s just lucky we found him early enough. 

also at a pivotal moment spoot tried to draw out a doc claim and i posted multiple times to end the day fast to combat a leak. 

That being said, question everybody. Part of the issue is everyone is just following lynches and not discussing and thinking for yourselves. 

Getting a little tired of this excuse. Us new players are freakin' new man and there were soooo many people in the beginning. Now that it is dwindling down, and we have some more info, we can become more vocal. Doesn't justify you voting Stark. Why not get rid of one of the inactive players instead?

I'll ask you what I asked AJ-- if you had to vote between AJ and GATA, who do you think would be scum?

But I will say thanks to all for outing Smash and Spoot-- that helped me a lot. 

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

There is zero chance I can prove anyone but Nolder and myself as town but here we are.  You are defending JVOR and GATA harder than anything and at least one of you guys is scum-- I know it. There is no way the remaining scum is majority newbie unless maybe it is the ones that never post. I don't care, we need to lynch one of you three to really figure it out. 

I am defending them because I have many good reasons to think they aren’t scum with Spoot and Smash. This is all stuff I have been trying to explain to you and others over, and over, and over. If I’m wrong then I’ll take the blame at the end of the game but this sort of paranoia and fracturing is actually GOOD for the scum team. They benefit when Town fights with each other because then don’t need to do the dirty work for themselves.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I am defending them because I have many good reasons to think they aren’t scum with Spoot and Smash. This is all stuff I have been trying to explain to you and others over, and over, and over. If I’m wrong then I’ll take the blame at the end of the game but this sort of paranoia and fracturing is actually GOOD for the scum team. They benefit when Town fights with each other because then don’t need to do the dirty work for themselves.

You always say the right things haha

• Haha 2