Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

9 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Off the top of my head I'm looking at Drums or GATA with a small possibility of JVOR or AJ just to cover my bases. Don't have the time to read much today though unfortunately. Do we have a deadline?

I don't like that you have me as your number one but I do like that you have the other three that I've been talking about. At least I am not the only one. Unfortunately you don't seem too involved in this game so it is hard to feel supported. I am as vanilla as it gets but at least I'm not a slice of goddam pizza. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, A.J. said:

I am defending them because I have many good reasons to think they aren’t scum with Spoot and Smash. This is all stuff I have been trying to explain to you and others over, and over, and over. If I’m wrong then I’ll take the blame at the end of the game but this sort of paranoia and fracturing is actually GOOD for the scum team. They benefit when Town fights with each other because then don’t need to do the dirty work for themselves.

This newbie sells ice cream laced with LSD out of my Ninja Turtle Truck to all the young townie and scum kids. I consider Vanilla Town “fly over” country and I take your money to support the families of the Police Officer who recently lost his life. 
These scum need to pay for this sad lynching. 

I have an idea whom I will vote out next  I will share my reasoning this evening  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Drums said:

Well considering you mentioned all the vets as town leaning in the post I quoted, I inferred that from your post. Isn't that what this game is about? 

Go back and read my posts on Stark-- I had him in black (as opposed to red or blue) on my list and publicly stated I wasn't sure about him when JVOR asked me, but I didn't want to wait until Wednesday to inevitably lynch him (said this in my vote post). Maybe I should have waited, but that's too long of a wait for me at this point. If it was the next day I probably wouldn't have hammered Stark. Come at me but you'll be wrong in the end.

You have been after me lately and that pinged me a bit as well. At first I thought you were town and either JVOR or AJ were voting with you to look like they were town too, but then I noticed JVOR voted before you a few times. 

Not that they're town but that they've played a pro town game. There's a possibility 1 is lying but if we take care of the newb scum if there is vet scum they will show their face. Just like Spoot did hard Night 1.

Nolder is town confirmed a lazy town confirmed but town confirmed.

So right now that you're feeling that pressure that is what the mislynch is we create scenarios of what if but you just have to keep playing. 

Like I mentioned before there is no need to rush a lynch today. 

We should try to get as much info as possible from all the inactives.

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

This newbie sells ice cream laced with LSD out of my Ninja Turtle Truck to all the young townie and scum kids. I consider Vanilla Town “fly over” country and I take your money to support the families of the Police Officer who recently lost his life. 
These scum need to pay for this sad lynching. 

I have an idea whom I will vote out next  I will share my reasoning this evening  

Brah, you barely post. Why make us wait? 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Drums said:

I thought at last minute you said you were voting Stark because GATA and JVOR were right lately and you were trusting them but I just realized I confused you with BEAVER. Sorry man I will go back and edit the post. 

Yeah I was the one who has suspected pdxgreen.   I jumped on the Stark train cause they were right on Spoot.

that being said, I am back on the Vote pdxgreen train again.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

I don't like that you have me as your number one but I do like that you have the other three that I've been talking about. At least I am not the only one. Unfortunately you don't seem too involved in this game so it is hard to feel supported. I am as vanilla as it gets but at least I'm not a slice of goddam pizza. 

I'll have you know there's nothing wrong with that 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GATA said:

Not that they're town but that they've played a pro town game. There's a possibility 1 is lying but if we take care of the newb scum if there is vet scum they will show their face. Just like Spoot did hard Night 1.

Nolder is town confirmed a lazy town confirmed but town confirmed.

So right now that you're feeling that pressure that is what the mislynch is we create scenarios of what if but you just have to keep playing. 

Like I mentioned before there is no need to rush a lynch today. 

We should try to get as much info as possible from all the inactives.

Yeah I am more patient today because it seems we need to re-figure things out but I wish the inactives would say something, anything--at least a vote here and there to go off of. Because maybe I am wrong, and at this point we really need to lynch scum every day. UGH I don't want to be wrong.

I still think we should focus on vets. 

12 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Don't tempt me. I did it last game and we lost because of it.

Right this was sarcastic because you did the most pro-townie thing by using random.org

& you're doing it again by not reading. 

7 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Describe to me what you would like me to share with you all? Should I tell you whether I am scum or townie? If you look at my ice cream truck post, everything you need to know is buried in there. 
You can’t see the forest for the trees!

Its all there. 

Haha, I get you. However, most of your posts are just randomness--have you been getting high on your own supply?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Um did I say that ?

Currently, I said I'm not voting there but I did say the word perhaps AJ. 

I never said I won't look at a Vet; just that I can't focus on ppl actively helping. 

Basically, the lynch happened quicker than expected once a lynch is rushed 1 of 2 things scum are trying to hurry up the lynch or scum want to buss. 

Kind of what @CTM touched base on before. 

We have a low amount of information from the newer players now here are some points...

Our cop asked what we thought about @pdxgreen 

Here's something to look at since he died a little after . So did he perhaps view him and he came up with a scum view or was it that he was just on to something. 

@Jetscode1 tried to rally some scum off of his "Nolder is my best choice for town" reeling in @Spoot-Face trying to spin & @ID. questioning it. 

Now, ID is new so perhaps we could take it as face value but he too has been MIA. 

@Drums if you're scum I think it's pretty ballsy to go after the Vets. But the fact you think it's just Vets vs Newbs. And that we're pushing it all on you guys you're totally wrong here. Personally speaking I'm trying to figure you all out. So yes I will suss you till I get a good feel. And It's also almost policy to go after a Hammer Vote (which would have been you here) 

@Beaver / @32EBoozer have you figured anything out or are you guys still babes lost in the woods?

I can't read @Beaver 

32 I liked your holster vote; I won't go here. 

@BUM-KNEE you didn't let off of JVOR in a sense you kind of placed your vote and left. 

I'm not saying I'm right but this is my personal takeaway. If any of you newbs want town to win. Let's work together I think  at least 2 of you are scum. Who? Well that's the question. I'm not voting till I see some more reactions. There's no need to fast lynch today. 

Eliminate these rebel scum!  Sorry.  Wrong game.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Right this was sarcastic because you did the most pro-townie thing by using random.org

& you're doing it again by not reading. 

I'm trying. I don't have the time today and as I've said before big games really throw me off. I don't know how to explain it. Like ok maybe this is a bad example but It's all I can think of, you ever see how they portray people with PTSD in movies? Like they'll be a t a 4th of July part or whatever and fireworks go off and they get all dazed and confused and look around and don't really know what's going on. I feel that way in big games. I know what I'm supposed to be doing in smaller games but when there is a lot of people I just clam up and feel like it's the first time I've ever played again or something.

Yeah, I'm not going to be as much use as some other people. I'm sorry. I can only give ya what I got.