T#3 C7ust3rFvck @ G@ta R!dg3 - gam3 s#0w

CTM

27 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

He can fake it. Does he strike you as someone who actually gets upset?

Not in particular.  He strikes me as someone who is very nonchalant.  He's a surfer supposedly.  Those guys never get upset.   

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

Where we at with this sh-t?

In honor of Super Tuesday which is hopefully the 1st step in ridding the country of the fool in the White House, we should lynch someone today and get rid of one of our fools like Verb, JiF, or Ape...  I can vote KDull or Gay-rry too.

We settled on kegels 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pac said:

Where we at with this sh-t?

In honor of Super Tuesday which is hopefully the 1st step in ridding the country of the fool in the White House, we should lynch someone today and get rid of one of our fools like Verb, JiF, or Ape...  I can vote KDull or Gay-rry too.

Wait, you're actually playing this game?  sh*t, I thought you were just trolling the game here and there - I didn't realize you still thought you belonged playing.

My bad!

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

so far from my last reads list nothing’s changed except Jif slightly more townish and Ape slightly more scummy.  At first I thought, oh nice Verb just made a super town call...but the more I’ve sat on it the more I think it could be a semantical error scum always loves to feast on. 

Wow Rain Man made smart post...

gold star animation GIF by DragonBox

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes I too am looking forward to choosing between a buffoon and a communist .. 

It's going to be Joe B yo...  I'd rather have a cranky old man doing a Clint Eastwood from Grand Torino impression than an orange-faced baboon spewing a steady stream of sh-t..  He runs the country like the Ape plays mafia.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pac said:

It's going to be Joe B yo...  I'd rather have a cranky old man doing a Clint Eastwood from Grand Torino impression than an orange-faced baboon spewing a steady stream of sh-t..  He runs the country like the Ape plays mafia.

Let's hope so

42 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so for sake of discussion let's assume 5 scum to start, now we have 4

we had 18 town to start, now we have 16

forget any and all reads and just look at it mathematically

randomly picking a player out of the entire pool you have an 80% chance of town and 20% chance of scum

assume for the sake of discussion we know a player is town - we don't - but for discussion

do we want to stab in the pool of two players where one is 100% town and the other is 80% town? Or maybe it's better to eliminate two for now, assume they're both town and choose from the remaining 18 with a 77% chance at town.

I'd prefer to go w/77% chance. Of course we don't KNOW - we have to trust an assumption that is foggy. That's all folks.

How do you know one is 100% town.

I think you are 100% muddling the thread with “but why?” posts and now broken math problems. You made up numbers and now you’re making up more to rationale the first gaff.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Pac said:

No, I’m a buffoon with good intentions. 

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's almost like you didn't even read the post you quoted.

I skim stupid posts. GUILTY!!!

I don’t care about your answer. I’m seeing how far you’ll go towards obfuscation.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Verbal said:

We have been?  I didn't really notice Ballin before this, and I don't recall (other than the joke vote D1 that ran up pretty damn close) myself being a major suspect yet this game.....so where is this coming from?

Sorry, I wasn't clear. I meant my own POI.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so for sake of discussion let's assume 5 scum to start, now we have 4

we had 18 town to start, now we have 16

forget any and all reads and just look at it mathematically

randomly picking a player out of the entire pool you have an 80% chance of town and 20% chance of scum

assume for the sake of discussion we know a player is town - we don't - but for discussion

do we want to stab in the pool of two players where one is 100% town and the other is 80% town? Or maybe it's better to eliminate two for now, assume they're both town and choose from the remaining 18 with a 77% chance at town.

I'd prefer to go w/77% chance. Of course we don't KNOW - we have to trust an assumption that is foggy. That's all folks.

numbers crows GIF by netflixlat