Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@AVM - and yourself? 

sorry for the turbo posting - playing poker

FTR - I actually REALLY like your play style...but it unless you changed my mind - and you almost did with the "what'd he say in the QT" bit - it was alllllllways gonna be you.

Good night, sweet prince.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@AVM - and yourself? 

sorry for the turbo posting - playing poker

Also -because a King must be polite and cordial even to those he smites....

I drink porters and stouts but have really become a bourbon guy over the past few years. Sipping on some Eagle Rare right now. And I used to play poker to "make a living" back in the day...live and online, loved it and miss it. We'll chat it up post game, lol.

• Upvote 3

Just now, CTM said:

Well if I has missed AVM being back the rampant  spidey memes wouldve given it away.

Welcome back! Who you killing? Me? 

^^Looks like I'm not the only one sipping on some of the stronger brown water ;)

WAIT ONE MF-ING SECOND

Spoot is NOT the Beaver?! Those are two separate posters?! I thought I was going crazy, Spoot kept changing his name or there was some new "screen name" feature at JN for premium subscribers or something.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, AVM said:

WAIT ONE MF-ING SECOND

Spoot is NOT the Beaver?! Those are two separate posters?! I thought I was going crazy, Spoot kept changing his name or there was some new "screen name" feature at JN for premium subscribers or something.

Spoot is beaver and Beaver is new beaver.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, AVM said:

WAIT ONE MF-ING SECOND

You should’ve seen how confused I was in the mason thread when both of them were in there. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Verbal said:

Fake Vote Count

Kdels (4) - Drums, 80, GATA, Leelou

GATA (2) – Greece, Crusher

JiF (2) – CTM, Barry

80 (1) – Nyn

Greece (1) – Jvill

Nyn (1) - Stark

Leelou (1) - Kdels

CTM (1) - Nolder

3 hours ago, AVM said:

Your choices are Kdels or drums. Have a majority by then or I kill someone at random.

HOWS THAT FOR CHAOS BITCHES

What is the point of this setup. 

Lets kill the king 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

You should’ve seen how confused I was in the mason thread when both of them were in there. 

You should've seen how confused the mods were when the masons were bussing and distancing from one another. We legit werent sure if we needed to clarify that you were town and not scum.

• Haha 3

None of the villagers were really sure who King AVM was going to proclaim for execution.  He gave them subtle hints, and then completely threw a curveball when he buried his coc-.........wait, what are we talking about again?

Ahem.  Let's try again...

So yeah, King AVM being all chaos-y and sh*t.  He asked the village to provide their choices, and then said **** all I'm doing this myself.  Barry was the unlucky bastard to die.  And die he did, with 42 cocks buried in his ass.  Why that number?  Because it's the answer to everything, duh

Barry, Villager, has been executed.

It is now Night 2.  Deadline for night is tomorrow at 5pm EST, or when I have all actions.

• Haha 1