Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

@kdels62  what are your thoughts on Barry’s flip , AVMs vote & jvills Kill? 

I don’t feel good about you but the not voting drums speech was compelling.

im going to Vote Nolder 

The post where he’s basically saying there’s no need to vote and to lynch quickly so we don’t carry out long days is gross to me. We need information votes give us information whether players are hiding etc 

With less information we help scum hide I just don’t see the plus to this train of thought so he’s got my vote 

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

That’s certainly a distinct possibility oh stinky one. 

So what are you waiting for. Honestly the entirety of yesterday seems pointless considering AVM just offed a random

How are you planning on wielding your power? If you aren't going to follow votes, and aren't going to provide a pool from which to vote from I don't know that I see the point.

Are we playing dance of the fat man or is this a participatory reign?

1 minute ago, CTM said:

So what are you waiting for. Honestly the entirety of yesterday seems pointless considering AVM just offed a random

How are you planning on wielding your power? If you aren't going to follow votes, and aren't going to provide a pool from which to vote from I don't know that I see the point.

I’m going to read a few things when I got a minute. I’m still active at work, as you know what I do I’m not working from home. I will provide everyone with a list of people I’ll Lynch  and people I might Lynch and the couple people I’m not interested in lynching. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

**** it. since we are random killing without much warning i'm going to role claim right now

I'm the knight, which is verbal flavor for doc

I think we should kill the kingmaker, hopefully this narrows the odds.

We know the kingmaker isn't me, avm or leeloue

Just now, The Crusher said:

I’m going to read a few things when I got a minute. I’m still active at work, as you know what I do I’m not working from home. I will provide everyone with a list of people I’ll Lynch  and people I might Lynch and the couple people I’m not interested in lynching. 

haha well i wish that wasn't cross posted I might not of claimed. For some reason I thought you might think it was funny to kill me. 

eff it anyway

7 minutes ago, CTM said:

While I’m sorry to have let you down honestly you’re welcome*

*even though it didn’t work**

**would have been really awesome if I was right***

***I cant be held responsible for my stupidity

1 minute ago, AVM said:

While I’m sorry to have let you down honestly you’re welcome*

*even though it didn’t work**

**would have been really awesome if I was right***

***I cant be held responsible for my stupidity

I'm not complaining, just dealing with the reality of our situation. What is the point of casing if the king just going to go rogue (not that I did case yesterday)

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, GATA said:

im going to Vote Nolder 

The post where he’s basically saying there’s no need to vote and to lynch quickly so we don’t carry out long days is gross to me. We need information votes give us information whether players are hiding etc 

With less information we help scum hide I just don’t see the plus to this train of thought so he’s got my vote 

AVM’s vote wasn’t surprising. I didn’t think he was really gonna go with what he led people to believe. He was on Barry consistently. It’s a tricky read because I don’t think anyone trusted Barry after last game. I don’t have an opinion on Jvill, he seems more low key when not on a power role. 

59 minutes ago, CTM said:

**** it. since we are random killing without much warning i'm going to role claim right now

It has been pointed out that you've "Aped" a few times (for example getting Jif riled up D2). So is this just your D3 version of that? 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Ugh. I dont think King Crushlove would just go randoming killing you without saying a thing but I get why you would do this after yesterday.

5 minutes ago, JiF said:

Ugh. I dont think King Crushlove would just go randoming killing you without saying a thing but I get why you would do this after yesterday.

Yeah, I was thinking he might do it as a goof cause it's me and he's expressed frustration with the setup. 

Heck he still may :D

2 hours ago, GATA said:

im going to Vote Nolder 

Not bad I’m not sure if I have anything more than 50/50 on Nold. Kdels leaning scum a little 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

You rang

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Look forward to this King Crush 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

I don’t know if this is smart if you’re being legit. 

if we want to get the kingmaker I’m cool with going to regular play. I’m not the king maker. 

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

I don’t know if this is smart if you’re being legit. 

if we want to get the kingmaker I’m cool with going to regular play. I’m not the king maker. 

It's day 3 and I don't know what we've learned. No trains to analyze, nobody forced to make decisions or momentum votes. Nothing nada zilch, kaput.

Plus, at end game, the king could end up making scum king

Kill the king maker 

• Upvote 1