80 (2) - Drums, Gata

DPR (1) - Beaver

Verbal (3) - JC, Nyn, Hess

CTM (2) - AJ, DPR

Barry (1) - Verbal

With 21 reapers alive, it takes 12 to lynch

Deadline 4/16 10PM EST

Alright so here's where I'm at:

CTM: hasn't posted much, but I don't think he's one to hide as scum. Apathy about this potentially being a conversion game strikes me as genuine.

80: His movement around his vote(s) on GATA has been a roller coaster for my reads. I like his original calling out of her bad logic, then he unvotes not long after based on some joke reasoning, then says he's willing to go back even though he thinks she's town, then he explains it well enough that I get it? 

AJ: Typical involved play, a little defensiveness at some point. The "Hess is throwing me for a loop" bit did stand out to me though, I remember him saying the same thing as scum in CTM's game because we had a conversation about it.

Nol: I'm getting much stronger angry town vibes than scum obfuscating vibes. Liked his case on Drums as well. The point system he's got going doesn't hurt either, except for the fact that it's clearly wrong.

Barry: A couple things stand out: mentioned a couple of times that he's withholding reads to see how certain things play out, the dust up with Lee and Nyn based on some meh reasoning  wound up taking attention off GATA, seemed pretty convinced 80 got caught by Drums at one point and then unvotes 80 later because poker.

Drums: I like the cases he's making, especially today, and he's definitely playing it different than he did as scum last game. Nolder's case on him is nagging me though, definitely seems like he's been trying to needle Nol and not sure why.

GATA: Nothing's changed on my read. Scummiest play so far D1 happened as her train was getting run up and I don't think its particularly close.

JiF: Has responded to the bat signal. Calling out the things I expect him to call out, digging in on his scum read.

Nyn: Strongest town lean I've got right now. Trying to put an end to distractions, trying to get people focused instead of bitching that this may be a conversion game. When she was scum she was more than content to let town spin their tires and give subtle nudges of suspicion.

Everyone else either I've either gotta read back some more on or nothing's stood out.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, A.J. said:

To add a little more context here, the game you’re talking about was multi ball. I only knew the alignment of my team and everyone else I was trying to figure out. So you saying I said something as scum - about a person whose alignment I couldn’t be sure of - like it might be relevant here is misleading. My read on Hess went from being my team’s symp to thinking he could be the Town Doc to probably not our symp but not sure of what he was.

Simply said he’s psycho so I’m paranoid. I doubt anyone disagrees but I’m weird for saying it out loud? EAD, buddy.

^ worth a lynch, but not worth the work to get him in range

• Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

CTM: hasn't posted much, but I don't think he's one to hide as scum. Apathy about this potentially being a conversion game strikes me as genuine.

80: His movement around his vote(s) on GATA has been a roller coaster for my reads. I like his original calling out of her bad logic, then he unvotes not long after based on some joke reasoning, then says he's willing to go back even though he thinks she's town, then he explains it well enough that I get it? 

AJ: Typical involved play, a little defensiveness at some point. The "Hess is throwing me for a loop" bit did stand out to me though, I remember him saying the same thing as scum in CTM's game because we had a conversation about it.

Nol: I'm getting much stronger angry town vibes than scum obfuscating vibes. Liked his case on Drums as well. The point system he's got going doesn't hurt either, except for the fact that it's clearly wrong.

Barry: A couple things stand out: mentioned a couple of times that he's withholding reads to see how certain things play out, the dust up with Lee and Nyn based on some meh reasoning  wound up taking attention off GATA, seemed pretty convinced 80 got caught by Drums at one point and then unvotes 80 later because poker.

Drums: I like the cases he's making, especially today, and he's definitely playing it different than he did as scum last game. Nolder's case on him is nagging me though, definitely seems like he's been trying to needle Nol and not sure why.

GATA: Nothing's changed on my read. Scummiest play so far D1 happened as her train was getting run up and I don't think its particularly close.

JiF: Has responded to the bat signal. Calling out the things I expect him to call out, digging in on his scum read.

Nyn: Strongest town lean I've got right now. Trying to put an end to distractions, trying to get people focused instead of bitching that this may be a conversion game. When she was scum she was more than content to let town spin their tires and give subtle nudges of suspicion.

Everyone else either I've either gotta read back some more on or nothing's stood out.

Are you town? 

5 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

80: His movement around his vote(s) on GATA has been a roller coaster for my reads. I like his original calling out of her bad logic, then he unvotes not long after based on some joke reasoning, then says he's willing to go back even though he thinks she's town, then he explains it well enough that I get it

You mean the Lee & Nyn thing that I said was based on not much? Yea Lee and Nyn took a minor side point from my not much and felt the need to make a way bigger deal of it than it ever needed to be. Lee had 2 votes on her at that point and her/nyn seemed overly defensive over not much. If anyone was attempting to take attention away from something there it was not me.

LOL @ unvoting 80 because poker. I was simply relating to the strategy he was explaining. I never said it was my reason for unvoting but I get why you'd say that given my unvote in the same post. I unvoted because I thought he did an OK job of explaining why he would vote gata even though he thought she was town. Interestingly - it seems you found his reasoning to be OK too given your take on him in the response above.

I could still get back on the 80 train but it was a decent defense.

If I can withhold something to see how things play out because I think it could yield results for the town, that would be a good thing. Not sure why that stands out to you?

I agree with most of your reads but I will have trust issues with you for decades.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, jvill 51 said:

Barry: the dust up with Lee and Nyn based on some meh reasoning  wound up taking attention off GATA

You think GATA's train getting run up was the scummiest thing that happened so far but also seem to take exception with attention being taken off of GATA. And you're on the train?

ice cube what GIF

• Upvote 2

I will say that Nolder's notes did give me a bit of pause. It feels more like he's paying attention vs presenting work to come off believable. No one asked to see his lists on everyone and honestly dont see him as the type of player that would make that move as a try hard scum. If someone like AJ or Zander did it I'd say it's not AI cause they can drum up that kind of volume for show. Nolder less so seeing as he has the sleeping hours of an average cat (which is to say a lot).

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

I will say that Nolder's notes did give me a bit of pause. It feels more like he's paying attention vs presenting work to come off believable. No one asked to see his lists on everyone and honestly dont see him as the type of player that would make that move as a try hard scum. If someone like AJ or Zander did it I'd say it's not AI cause they can drum up that kind of volume for show. Nolder less so seeing as he has the sleeping hours of an average cat (which is to say a lot).

Same here plus the emo is believable to me. I skimmed the gata vs Nol but it felt like town v town to me. Nol has similar meta either direction but it’s lazier and less authentic w bad logic as scum. As town he doesn’t even try w logic I think. He’s just giving reads without trying to make anything out of them ie, direct town or push anything. Reason why I’m voting 80 btw. Horrible, contradicting logic, ie unauthentic.

9 hours ago, GATA said:

It’s hard to say anything definitive at this point since so many have been “inactive”

@Stark @CTM have done nothing memorable aside from CTM bitching about the game 

@Nolder I’m just going to lay off him for now just due to the back and forth we had I agree he put way more effort than usual just to case drums but then vote me and then monstrously implode. Therefore, I won’t go back here for now

as I mentioned before @Jetsfan80 continues to vote someone he believe is town @JiF as well backed off me because he said he thinks I’m town again. Aside from me has he really “cased anyone” those 2 I think one of them might be scum. Which is why I put my votes on both during this day phase. 

@Leelou @jvill 51 @Lizzard King @Jetscode1 I haven’t seen reads from them I could see them as a possibility but not sold on it 

@Nynaeve @AVM @Barry McCockinner @Beaver @SMC null

@Drums slight town lean just because I’ve agreed with certain things he’s mentioned but that case Nolder made was actually pretty decent 

lean town 

@A.J. (even though he’s pretty slick and could be scum) this is just my gut due to the way he’s paced his game 

@HessStation I’m leaning town on you I feel like you’re way more blatant when I’ve seen you play as scum 

@DPR taking his time as well 

@32EBoozer I think he’s fcking crazy but I like it he kind of reminds me of Brick just less blood thirsty. He seems to be playing like the first game we had together 

@Verbal I don’t see why someone wouldn’t take advantage of the low hanging fruit. He actually tried to reason what I’m saying 

town

@GATA

^ don’t hate the player hate the game 

Remember when I didnt case Gata and now, I've only cased Gata?  Neat!

Can we kill it already?  Jesus h christ people

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Unvote vote Gata

Yes I have a town lean on her and yes I’m doing it to either get the reveal or not reveal from her so we can move along with the game that’s become a standstill, gfyz. 

Why is this ok for you but gross for 80?

lol

Hess should die.  If I were a Vig, I'd shoot him tonight. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

You would be 4th on scum list. Giving me pause   Is your vote being controlled, that could mean a lot thing however. 

Eh, the vote seems to be going where I vote, just not right away.  The weird thing is that it was out there before I ever came to the thread, so I'm guessing whoever is controlling it is playing along with my votes for now.  We'll see what happens tomorrow, I guess.

19 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Why drums?

Why do you think nol is town?

Also I'd really like your take on Verb's play so far

I said yesterday, I like Nol’s case on Drums. 

Nol is coming off as frustrated town and he’s given a lot of reads/notes that I don’t see him doing as scum.

Verb is underwhelming and I could vote there if the day moves that way. 

• Upvote 1