Blade Mafia - Blood of the Forefathers

Pac

Just now, HessStation said:

You whore. I don’t care about your activity. My point was you’re defense that Nyn should know your meta based on your play this game when your engagement has been low and it’s day 1 sucks. 

I’m now voting you In my mind pig ****er.

Wow.  I corrected you already because you didn't read my post when I said it was the progression of her read on me that I'm interested in.  Clearly it's D1, I acknowledged that within my post.

If I didn't love you so much, I'd be agitated that you're not reading and/or understanding what I'm saying.

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

Wow.  I corrected you already because you didn't read my post when I said it was the progression of her read on me that I'm interested in.  Clearly it's D1, I acknowledged that within my post.

If I didn't love you so much, I'd be agitated that you're not reading and/or understanding what I'm saying.

You incorrectly corrected me twice now. Noted

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

At the time, the only 2 trains were GATA and Nolder.  Consolidating meant voting one of those 2, or starting a new train.  

Every game I have played so far seems like on Day 1 there is a build up consolidating trains, but then someone else has a train ran on them in the last hour (pun intended).

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I know what consolidating meant. What would be the purpose of consolidating onto a train of someone you thought was town? 

I established these reasons earlier.

1.  Just because I think someone is town doesn't mean I'm correct.  SEE:  George Costanza method.

2.  Even if town, it's become an informative lynch because of how many people are providing stances on GATA.  And with her willingness to die earlier in the game, if town, she likely doesn't have a useful role.  It helps us avoid killing off a more powerful town role.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

I established these reasons earlier.

1.  Just because I think someone is town doesn't mean I'm correct.  SEE:  George Costanza method.

2.  Even if town, it's become an informative lynch because of how many people are providing stances on GATA.  And with her willingness to die earlier in the game, if town, she likely doesn't have a useful role.  It helps us avoid killing off a more powerful town role.

Why is it likely she doesn't have a useful role? Is it because she's a woman? You misogynist.

22 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Still way too many people in this game I can’t get a read on. 

people I’m alright with and don’t want to vote today (in no particular order):

JiF, Nyn, Barry, AVM, Stark, Hess, Jvill

no real feels yet: 

Lizzie, SMC, 32E, Beaver, AJ, Wes

Whinny bitches: 

Nolder, CTM, 80, verbal

Could vote:

Gata - informational 

JC - Dustin review 

Drums - I liked Nol’s case

we on the same page again?

15 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Are you the tracker again? 

no way, the moon is in the, Third Quarter Phase so clearly @Jetsfan80 is going to claim something like.....

Neighborizer https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighborizer

or

Tree Stump https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tree_Stump

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

80’s AJ case about laying low stinks along with his play thus far. whether AJ is scum or not btw. 

if anyone besides 80 was playing like that I’d be voting them right now except maybe Nol

yeah to me 80 always seems scummy whether town or not in his play.

Just now, Stark said:

we on the same page again?

no way, the moon is in the, Third Quarter Phase so clearly @Jetsfan80 is going to claim something like.....

Neighborizer https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Neighborizer

or

Tree Stump https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Tree_Stump

I think we are. 

I like the odds on tree stump.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

C'mon man! If you don't count today's posts (work's killing me today) I'd be top 1/3 of posters.

image.png.27db596de6793d27e594fd54a3efcaf2.png

eh, don't worry about quantity of posts... if you're busy, you're busy.... this game comes in waves, sometimes you are around when it picks up.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Her.  Willingness.  To.  Die.

some things on Gata.... she isn't asking her 1000 questions to everyone which she would normally be doing. she has changed her vote a few times today. Her and nolders little emotional display was cute but i mean trashed  a few pages of game... 

her willingness to die is strange because she has done it a few times before in games. Honestly when a player wants to self vote and pound their chest like she was doing I am okay voting them off 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stark said:

some things on Gata.... she isn't asking her 1000 questions to everyone which she would normally be doing. she has changed her vote a few times today. Her and nolders little emotional display was cute but i mean trashed  a few pages of game... 

her willingness to die is strange because she has done it a few times before in games. Honestly when a player wants to self vote and pound their chest like she was doing I am okay voting them off 

As long you guys can rally around my death and look into the early jump and fall with my town flip I have no problem in dying.

• Thumb Down 1