Round Two Zoom Conference

Hi all,

Yeaterdays Zoom went well and we had a lot of very knowledgeable  commentary on the selections with some good humor sprinkled in. I told the girlfriend that I had requests to do it again and she was fine with it so log into the same link we used yesterday (that was my personal link) 15 minutes before the start of the second round (I think it's  7:45 but not positive)  and we can do it again. I will probably leave shortly after the Jets pick so I will assign a new host so you draft junkies can continue as long as you like. 

If anyone who wasn't  on last nights zoom wants to join, post here and I will PM you the link. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Hi all,
Yeaterdays Zoom went well and we had a lot of very knowledgeable  commentary on the selections with some good humor sprinkled in. I told the girlfriend that I had requests to do it again and she was fine with it so log into the same link we used yesterday (that was my personal link) 15 minutes before the start of the second round (I think it's  7:45 but not positive)  and we can do it again. I will probably leave shortly after the Jets pick so I will assign a new host so you draft junkies can continue as long as you like. 
If anyone who wasn't  on last nights zoom wants to join, post here and I will PM you the link. 

Start time is 7ET today. We will need to open the line a bit earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

@T0mShane

@#27TheDominator

@Lurker89

MV5BYmIyYTZlZTYtMTA1ZS00ODQ0LTk2OTktNDA4MGJlZDI1YmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTg2ODExNzA@._V1_.thumb.jpg.fe51cc351e9713805f95d6e4833c811f.jpg

You 3 quote me more than anyone, ever. 

So please show up tonight live and in person (no hiding like cowards allowed) as I personally would love to get my hands on you and strangle you with sports talk 101 (over a mic and not a keyboard). 

See you tonight, sweethearts. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@T0mShane

@#27TheDominator

@Lurker89

MV5BYmIyYTZlZTYtMTA1ZS00ODQ0LTk2OTktNDA4MGJlZDI1YmMzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTg2ODExNzA@._V1_.thumb.jpg.fe51cc351e9713805f95d6e4833c811f.jpg

So please show up tonight live and in person (no hiding like cowards allowed) as I personally would love to get my hands on you and strangle you with sports talk 101 (over a mic and not a keyboard). 

I prefer to think of you as a Russian bot and it would sadden me to find out that you’re a real person, 5’7”, bald, wearing a fanny pack filled with Smarties.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I prefer to think of you as a Russian bot and it would sadden me to find out that you’re a real person, 5’7”, bald, wearing a fanny pack filled with Smarties.

Not true I'm 5'9 (5'10 with shoes on) and I have a head full of hair (sharp fade) but what difference does it make on how I look because I'm a man and I really hope you don't judge men as cute or ugly off of appearances lol. 

And last night I couldn't even get on the camera myself because my my wife was sleeping and was butt naked but tonight? It's on and popping and going down lol see you there TommyGunz

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Not true I'm 5'9 (5'10 with shoes on) and I have a head full of hair (sharp fade) but what difference does it make on how I look because I'm a man and I really hope you don't judge men as cute or ugly off of appearances lol. 

And last night I couldn't even get on the camera myself because my my wife was sleeping and was butt naked but tonight? It's on and popping and going down lol see you there TommyGunz

Does your wife have a sister?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

@T0mShane

@#27TheDominator

@Lurker89

Kisses GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I picture him dressed as if he's on line to get into the Sound Factory in 1998.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

I would be in for this for a little, im bouncing between draft parties but I'd enjoy connecting with some good JI people

If you are looking for jets insider you will have to build a time machine.  :)