Jump to content

HBO WATCHMEN Mafia - Game Thread -TULSA WINS!!!


SMC
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DPR said:

1. The most simple and obvious answer was that Stark was who he said he was. But here we are...

2. Not for wifom, but to absorb the Doc protect.

3. You're upset. You are *not* baffled, lol.

Look, your tone and blind spots are what they are. The most simple and obvious answer here is that the game only had 1 Cop and that you were smart enough to put together a convincing description. Stark certainly did for his fake claim. 

Bottom line is this - the town isn't going to vote you today, we all know that. But I do hope everybody remembers what I've said if you keep clearing town players, lol. You need to offer up some scum, so you best get to it. 

So far this hasn't seemed like the most simple and obvious setup though. A lot of people seem to have roles. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Drums said:

So far this hasn't seemed like the most simple and obvious setup though. A lot of people seem to have roles. 

People gonna see it different ways. 

Who are your top 3 for scum?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, DPR said:

What are your thoughts on AVM’s possible breadcrumbs? Who are your top 3 for scum?

Clearly he peeked me and got scum

So my top 3 would probably look something like; 

JiF, JiF, probably JiF, with a 4th possible in JiF. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, DPR said:

Does a cheap win matter? At all? 

80 has evaporated.

Drums has been around, but he's been analyzed a lot and folks don't seem to be feeling that vote. 

Dice is always awol, but I haven't felt a scum vibe from him and he's on the "clear" list. 

Why are you wavering form JiF? You pointed AVM's vote out and AJ never did answer you regarding that. He fits your profile for a JN vet hitting Crusher. All the boxes are checked, yeah? 

I wasnt wavering. There's more than one scum left though...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

@Nynaeve the thing about Jif is why wouldn't AVM come out voting him D3? What are your thoughts on that?

No one was feeling the JiF lynch (trust me I tried lol). I'd think it would be apparent to avm after d2. AVM's objective was prolly to view as many players possible and breadcrumb. You dont just claim and out one scum when you can keep going unnoticed.

As a cop AVM's main responsibility was to peek appropriately and leave hints. I find it very hard to believe that instead of breadcrumbing a town peek on dice he'd just park a vote on JiF and do nothing. Still weird that he shifted last second to dpr but he can tell me post game what that was about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Good vote, that guy is definitely scum! 

 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I was just reviewing AVM's play, not sure why AJ is defending me, he clearly viewed me and got scum because I'm scum.

 

 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

Clearly he peeked me and got scum

So my top 3 would probably look something like; 

JiF, JiF, probably JiF, with a 4th possible in JiF. 

So you come back and this is what you offer ? ^^ Greatest ever 

Vote CTM

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Arsis said:

Does 80 tend to disappear as scum?

Honestly I have not seen him do this to this extent, so in this case I would think we have to judge him on his play rather than being absent. CTM the same, I have not seen him this inactive but his non reveal still bugs me. However I have seen CTM get bored with games both as scum and as Vanilla town . As VT though he would start ******* around in the game thread and not doing any scum hunting at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

 

 

So you come back and this is what you offer ? ^^ Greatest ever 

 

I'm inclined to agree with your assessment of the Jacksonville native.  Perhaps he had a frontal lobotomy this weekend?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m trying to look at this as I described above:

14 players left - 4 or 5 non-town remain

I’m clearing the 3 claimed investigations -Dice, Hess, Smash

i’m also clearing Arsis and Nyn and myself. 

Those 6 make it an 8 person pool to choose from, with 4 or 5 of these being non-town:


CTM, 80, JiF, Drums, Barry, Jvill, Pac, AJ, 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Oh well as long as I'm better than that... *rolls eyes*

I know why I'm still alive. But I'm pretty sure no one even attempted a swing at you and that intrigues me. For instance why they'd shoot Crusher over you.

So... can we lynch JiF now? Or do.you have someone better in mind?

Depends on the alignment of those who were shooting. Scum seems like they’ve been blocked. If Hooded Justice is a vig, I’ve been outed since D1 so why would they try to kill me? Can’t answer for why Crusher got killed. Maybe a cop hunt or fear kill. Just because I was outed doesn’t mean I was a prime target over - you know - the active cop or some other PR.

Not as long as your main reasoning is what you are making it out to be. AVM didn’t view JiF, that line of speculation is not going to pass while I’m alive and when I do finally flip, you’re going to have to answer for pushing it despite my repeated corrections. Build a better case on JiF because your current one is wrong, period.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, A.J. said:

Depends on the alignment of those who were shooting. Scum seems like they’ve been blocked. If Hooded Justice is a vig, I’ve been outed since D1 so why would they try to kill me? Can’t answer for why Crusher got killed. Maybe a cop hunt or fear kill. Just because I was outed doesn’t mean I was a prime target over - you know - the active cop or some other PR.

Not as long as your main reasoning is what you are making it out to be. AVM didn’t view JiF, that line of speculation is not going to pass while I’m alive and when I do finally flip, you’re going to have to answer for pushing it despite my repeated corrections. Build a better case on JiF because your current one is wrong, period.

 

Dont you worry about me. I'll be fine.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, DPR said:

I’m trying to look at this as I described above:

14 players left - 4 or 5 non-town remain

I’m clearing the 3 claimed investigations -Dice, Hess, Smash

i’m also clearing Arsis and Nyn and myself. 

Those 6 make it an 8 person pool to choose from, with 4 or 5 of these being non-town:


CTM, 80, JiF, Drums, Barry, Jvill, Pac, AJ, 

 

You legit think that if it's a ploy he didnt put at least one buddy there? Otherwise he's seriously reducing the PoE...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...