The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

no she generally does not claim at all.

and I can think of why she might have changed from 80 to Hess. Cause i mightve done the same.

I claim vt as scum typically. If I didn't claim at all with this lot it would be a pretty bad idea.

Anyways I'm too busy to do much more. Just keep in mind after my flip that kdles is most likely what he says he is. Sorry for not being more helpful. I totally own up to it.

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I claim vt as scum typically. If I didn't claim at all with this lot it would be a pretty bad idea.

Anyways I'm too busy to do much more. Just keep in mind after my flip that kdles is most likely what he says he is. Sorry for not being more helpful. I totally own up to it.

Explain how your claim validates kdels.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

No night kill after she protected me (the most obvious target). That’s basically it.

I can’t vote Nyn. Too much to lose if she’s claiming truthfully. I’ve never played a game with a bodyguard so I’m not sure if they tend to be in games exclusively. 

Did I miss JC telling us who he attempted to protect? That could be helpful.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Shes saying that if she flips doc, no nk on N3 suggests kdels was the nk.

If shes lying and scum, she could be looking to tie kdels to her, but that's a wifom

Just now, kdels62 said:

No night kill after she protected me (the most obvious target). That’s basically it.

I can’t vote Nyn. Too much to lose if she’s claiming truthfully. I’ve never played a game with a bodyguard so I’m not sure if they tend to be in games exclusively. 

Did I miss JC telling us who he protected? That could be helpful.

Its minimally helpful, jc would be dead I'd he picked right. However it could be felling for who wasnt targetted 

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Ugh.. Lying down as a town pr doesnt seem very nyn..

Really not sure what to make of you. Why hess protect n2?

Just now, CTM said:

Shes saying that if she flips doc, no nk on N3 suggests kdels was the nk.

If shes lying and scum, she could be looking to tie kdels to her, but that's a wifom

Yeah that’s the other thing. Nyn has brought up my role and the “validation” through her quite a bit. Enough where it can and should be questioned.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Its minimally helpful, jc would be dead I'd he picked right. However it could be felling for who wasnt targetted 

But we can assume he didn’t protect me. Or else he’d for sure have Nyn dead to rights.

I’m just playing out scenarios and thoughts. It’s a lot of mayhem and I feel like I need to nail this next investigation or I’m beat.

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

But we can assume he didn’t protect me. Or else he’d for sure have Nyn dead to rights.

I’m just playing out scenarios and thoughts. It’s a lot of mayhem and I feel like I need to nail this next investigation or I’m beat.

I honestly dont know what would happen if a bodyguard and a doc tatgetted the same person as scum. I guess its possible the bodyguard would die, maybe even probable. But I could also see tyevdoc protect overriding.

Either way. Agree JC should give details 

4 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Hmmm, this rings true to me. Unvote vote Lizzie 

56 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Did I miss JC telling us who he attempted to protect? That could be helpful.

I did not protect anyone.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, CTM said:

I honestly dont know what would happen if a bodyguard and a doc tatgetted the same person as scum. I guess its possible the bodyguard would die, maybe even probable. But I could also see tyevdoc protect overriding.

Either way. Agree JC should give details 

No he shouldnt say who he protects  not yet anyway

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I did not protect anyone.  

Were you assigned a protectee or do you choose?