Tune into WFAN at 2 tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I would rather take a scalding piece of 3/4” anodized rebar, pierce my left eardrum with it, and keep driving it through my skull chamber until it emerged through my right ear.

You sure you don't want to give em a listen Tom? Sounds like you're on the fence about it.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

As funny as Jets Postgame Live is, nothing will compare to Benigno tomorrow.  As you said, it will be epic.  If we have to sit through these awful games, at least Benigno will generate some entertainment from it.

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Beningo is radio gold after a jet loss

It's therapeutic honestly and I always look forward to it. He almost makes Jets losses worth it. Almost.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

His anger will be misplaced if he blames it all on Gase though.

He should destroy Darnold tomorrow. There's been a love affair with the beat writers and this guy for too long. He deserves to take some heat.

Nobody is safe from Joe's wrath. I assure you, everyone will get what's coming to them.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

It's therapeutic honestly and I always look forward to it. He almost makes Jets losses worth it. Almost.

Howard Stern will be off the air in 3 months and hasn’t been funny in years

Beningo crying over the jets is the funniest thing on radio

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

His anger will be misplaced if he blames it all on Gase though.

He should destroy Darnold tomorrow. There's been a love affair with the beat writers and this guy for too long. He deserves to take some heat.

Beningo doesn’t like Sam.  Don’t worry

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I would rather take a scalding piece of 3/4” anodized rebar, pierce my left eardrum with it, and keep driving it through my skull chamber until it emerged through my right ear.

I really do owe you an apology. When I first got here a few years ago, I thought you were this trolling dummy. Now I see the honesty and brilliance in your posting. It only took me a decade to get to the point where I see eye to eye with you. Your trolling has hit me right here, in the heart. Well done. Sorry. Thank you.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, pointman said:

I really do owe you an apology. When I first got here a few years ago, I thought you were this trolling dummy. Now I see the honesty and brilliance in your posting. It only took me a decade to get to the point where I see eye to eye with you. Your trolling has hit me right here, in the heart. Well done. Sorry. Thank you.

No, your initial impression was spot on. I ******* suck.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, pointman said:

T0m is (was?) one of the biggest Gase supporters on here (along with SAR).  Of course, the final book isn't written on that topic yet.  Plus, even if Gase continues on the current trajectory and ends up a train-wreck, we all get stuff wrong.  But "brilliance" might be overstating it (beyond in the humor department).

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Exactly. 

The only thing worse than losing like we did is listening to Beningo act like he cares. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Exactly. 

The only thing worse than losing like we did is listening to Beningo act like he cares. 

SAR I

No the worst is hearing Beningo go on a hilarious 20 minute tirade and than that idiot Evan Roberts try to crow bar in some dumb worthless point about “this is why we’re fans” afterwards

• Upvote 1