Tune into WFAN at 2 tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, Jets0712 said:

Word of the day NUMB. After all these years. It is happening. My older buddies get it.. couldn’t understand how they don’t angry. I get it now. I mean whaddayagoindo.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sorry I’m missing this but I have a twelver of Sam Adams Octoberfest that’s helping with the numb

• Sympathy 2

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Sorry I’m missing this but I have a twelver of Sam Adams Octoberfest that’s helping with the numb

15 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

You're drinking a beer with a last name of "Adams"?

More importantly, he’s drinking Sam Adams Oktoberfest which is just a re-labeled pumpkin spice beer for women in the fall.

Go buy a real Oktoberfest, you commie!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jets0712 said:

Word of the day NUMB. After all these years. It is happening. My older buddies get it.. couldn’t understand how they don’t angry. I get it now. I mean whaddayagoindo.

I'm NUMB to it as well. You reach a point in life where you have to emotionally detach yourself from the team - as best as you can. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, y2k8 said:

I'm NUMB to it as well. You reach a point in life where you have to emotionally detach yourself from the team - as best as you can. 

Me too.. I have standing bets with Bills and Fins fans that I enjoy but my standard line line is..

I grew up in the last 2-3 years of Namath, then 1981 SACK exchange and I was hooked.  BUT now , after watching Woody, im no longer emotionally up and down. I see no real future under Woody and Chris.

4 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Me too.. I have standing bets with Bills and Fins fans that I enjoy but my standard line line is..

I grew up in the last 2-3 years of Namath, then 1981 SACK exchange and I was hooked.  BUT now , after watching Woody, im no longer emotionally up and down. I see no real future under Woody and Chris.

We need new ownership plain and simple.

After seeing what Ledecky and Malkin have done since taking control of the Islanders, I have never been more convinced of how necessary it is for Woody to sell the Jets to someone who knows what they are doing - and how to hire people that know how to do what they can't.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Bronxville Jets Fan said:

Expect a lot QW discussion as well.  Another one of Joe’s favorite topics.

“Kinn-Inn.”??? Quinn...Nen???”....I don’t know how to pronounce his name, all I know is that between him and Mill-Nah the Jets have managed to find the ONLY 2 guys to come out of Alabama who CAN’T play football”....HaHaHa

- J. Benigno 2019

• Haha 2