### NY Jets 2020 Week 2 Jets vs. 49ers ### - The Official Game Thread

Maxman

5 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Panthers are killing it (0-2) with their dynamic amazing qb!

Moron

Then people should stop whining about Anderson, eh. Anderson doesn’t change this sh*t show of a 2020 Jets season in any way. And Anderson chose to leave. We offered him a fair deal, he PREFERRED leaving, so stop pining for him like a bitch.

This dumbass fanbase gets exactly what it deserves

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

There was once a team in New Jersey. Their coach had a mental disability. 

That's kind of a limerick. I would say it'll take someone Irish to do it right, but really all we need is a couple of drunks and I'm sure there's a bunch of us in here by now. I mean, a bunch of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

26 minutes ago, freestater said:

God I hope you're right. 

Well his presser was very telling he he used immediately for improvement.  Or the word very fast.   I don’t think I have ever heard such urgency from him.  Stay tuned.  When Williams was promoted interim coach with the browns I think they went like 7  and 5.  I know one thing JD is not going.  

52 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Well his presser was very telling he he used immediately for improvement.  Or the word very fast.   I don’t think I have ever heard such urgency from him.  Stay tuned.  When Williams was promoted interim coach with the browns I think they went like 7  and 5.  I know one thing JD is not going.  

Do it quick enough and you never know re: post season. We have some injured guys coming back...

On 9/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, Smashmouth said:

Mogglez I'm not just talking about this week this was a hard week for him by his surroundings alone i agree with that but even this week when there was no pressure he made bad throws or under threw passes because he just does not get all out of his arm he should be. Trust me everything I'm saying is based on 3 years.

How many bad throws did he make this week? 2? I didn’t see many bad throws this week