Maxman

### NY Jets 2020 Week 2 Jets vs. 49ers ### - The Official Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'm gonna be honest. Absolutely none of those things you just said are going to come up on the tape this week.  His internal clock and ability to keep his eyes down the field were solely responsible for our only TD.  He had another absolutely bullet for a TD dropped.  He short armed two passes because he couldn't follow through.  He was mechanically fine today.

Mogglez I'm not just talking about this week this was a hard week for him by his surroundings alone i agree with that but even this week when there was no pressure he made bad throws or under threw passes because he just does not get all out of his arm he should be. Trust me everything I'm saying is based on 3 years.

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I'm gonna be honest. Absolutely none of those things you just said are going to come up on the tape this week.  His internal clock and ability to keep his eyes down the field were solely responsible for our only TD.  He had another absolute bullet for a TD dropped.  His reads were clean.  He short armed two passes because he couldn't follow through.  He was fine today.  The talent and coaching around him failed.

He just doesn’t have it man.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Darnold swings between "horrific" and "fine" like a pendulum.  Nothing about him says he can ever be "great" or anything remotely close to it.

The pass to Herndon was great, as was the throw to Berrios.

Sorry.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DonMaynardFan said:

He just doesn’t have it man.

Rebuke what I said, or go be a Bills fan.

25 minutes ago, Ghost said:

@SAR I You are such a smart man. That Gase is an awesome coach. He’s making everyone better.  

How would we know?

It's the same situation as last year-  too many injuries and too many bad players to be able to make the call.

So far, against two undefeated teams, we look like we did in December against the Ravens.  Fortunately for us, our next two games are against the Colts and Broncos, far more like the teams we beat during our 6-2 finish.

SAR I

1 minute ago, Losmeister said:

I am sayingthat by watching him play....     

Yeah, and he's throwing to guys named Malone and Berrios. You didn't answer the question. Do you think another young QB would have been successful with this team under the same exact set of circumstances? 

7 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

*interchangeable with Perriman

Finally has a QB who doesn’t suck throwing to him.

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

How would we know?

It's the same situation as last year-  too many injuries and too many bad players to be able to make the call.

So far, against two undefeated teams, we look like we did in December against the Ravens.  Fortunately for us, our next two games are against the Colts and Broncos, far more like the teams we beat during our 6-2 finish.

SAR I

Ban.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Darnold swings between "horrific" and "fine" like a pendulum.  Nothing about him says he can ever be "great" or anything remotely close to it.

No joke, sometimes I watch his face and he lokos absolutely perplexed.  Like he's Hansel and Gretel lost in the woods.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Finally has a QB who doesn’t suck throwing to him.

Actually Anderson did pretty well with Darnold throwing to him i would say. 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Mogglez I'm not just talking about this week this was a hard week for him by his surroundings alone i agree with that but even this week when there was no pressure he made bad throws or under threw passes because he just does not get all out of his arm he should be. Trust me everything I'm saying is based on 3 years.

No pressure? What are you watching?

5 minutes ago, Daddy Wang Doodle said:

Panthers are killing it (0-2) with their dynamic amazing qb!

Moron

Then people should stop whining about Anderson, eh. Anderson doesn’t change this sh*t show of a 2020 Jets season in any way. And Anderson chose to leave. We offered him a fair deal, he PREFERRED leaving, so stop pining for him like a bitch.

This dumbass fanbase gets exactly what it deserves

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Actually Anderson did pretty well with Darnold throwing to him i would say. 

Better w/ MClown

1 hour ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

There was once a team in New Jersey. Their coach had a mental disability. 

That's kind of a limerick. I would say it'll take someone Irish to do it right, but really all we need is a couple of drunks and I'm sure there's a bunch of us in here by now. I mean, a bunch of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Well Gase will be gone within 1 week. They lose to the colts in the fashion they lost today. Bye Gase.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

God I hope you're right. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, freestater said:

God I hope you're right. 

Well his presser was very telling he he used immediately for improvement.  Or the word very fast.   I don’t think I have ever heard such urgency from him.  Stay tuned.  When Williams was promoted interim coach with the browns I think they went like 7  and 5.  I know one thing JD is not going.  

52 minutes ago, MS jets Fan said:

Well his presser was very telling he he used immediately for improvement.  Or the word very fast.   I don’t think I have ever heard such urgency from him.  Stay tuned.  When Williams was promoted interim coach with the browns I think they went like 7  and 5.  I know one thing JD is not going.  

Do it quick enough and you never know re: post season. We have some injured guys coming back...

2 hours ago, jetophile said:

That's kind of a limerick. I would say it'll take someone Irish to do it right, but really all we need is a couple of drunks and I'm sure there's a bunch of us in here by now. I mean, a bunch of you.

Irish, I am not.

This losing is painful. But week one was the 2nd busiest day of all time here. Week 2 beat week one. Adam Gase provokes a reaction that much we know.

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2020 at 3:45 PM, Smashmouth said:

How many bad throws did he make this week? 2? I didn’t see many bad throws this week 

1 minute ago, Maxman said:

This losing is painful. But week one was the 2nd busiest day of all time here. Week 2 beat week one. Adam Gase provokes a reaction that much we know.

best of week rage GIF by Cheezburger