Josh Allen 24/35 417 4TDs

GreekJet

4 hours ago, yvj said:

Baker, Darnold and Rosen going through growing pains to says the least but Jackson and Allen are putting up MVP numbers. It's cruel but sports be like that sometimes.

Really is. I thought Rosen was going to be the best QB in that draft. Followed Darnold, Baker then Jackson and Allen.

Boy was I wrong. Hopefully JD picks the right next franchise QB for this team.

3 hours ago, Icer said:

I will admit he is playing well, but I still wouldnt count on him not to do some dumb sh*t in a big game

People felt the same way about Terry Bradshaw.  Josh Allen had the best tools of any quarterback in his draft class.  It was always a question of whether he could put it all together.  While that question is still unanswered, he is definitely showing signs of doing so.   The Bills also have enough sense to get their franchise QB all the help he needs.   Meanwhile Darnold is throwing to Hogan and Berrios.   

5 minutes ago, Young Jetty said:

Really is. I thought Rosen was going to be the best QB in that draft. Followed Darnold, Baker then Jackson and Allen.

Boy was I wrong. Hopefully JD picks the right next franchise QB for this team.

Well he did take James Morgan so there's that.  

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Lith said:

On draft night, my preferences were Rosen, Darnold, Mayfield, Allen.  In that order.  At this point, Allen appears to be the best of the 4 by a significant margin.  You guys have a great coaching staff and a solid front office.  Light years ahead of the dumpster fire that is the Jets right now.  If we are not going to be the ones to end the Patriots dominance in our Division, may as well be you guys.

I really think Joe Douglas did Darnold dirty. Everybody is building around their young QB, and Joe Douglas decided to tear it down instead. Stefon Diggs is helping Allen so much. Allen now has a guy he can trust, and Darnold doesn't have anything close to that.

Pretty sure Allen leads the league in passing yards right now, and Diggs is the main reason why.

It's already looking like the Jets made a huge mistake letting Robbie and Kelichi go. 

Even when healthy, the Jets still probably have the worst WRs in the league.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, deucebag said:

Hmmm,  Baker, Darnold and Rosen were drafted by dysfunctional organizations who did not immediately build a supporting cast for them (you could argue they worked quickly to get Mayfield targets but the OL is still not there). while Allen and Jackson have been well coached and handed a road paved in gold.  Maybe there is something to the opinion that Darnold could be a good QB if he were drafted by the Ravens or Bills.

I mean from a front office stand point with the GM and HC Allen definitely in a better position than Darnold, Mayfield, and Rosen. Offense wise not really starting out I doubt their are many of the Bills 2018 OL and WRs still in the NFL let alone starting.

7 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Wow! I don’t want to get banned for this, but he is having an MVP start to the season. 

Got to pin some of the blame on Douglas/Gase as the Bills have done a much better job developing/building around their young QB. 

Sad days to be a Jets fan 

I give all the credit to Jordan Palmer.

7 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Wow! I don’t want to get banned for this, but he is having an MVP start to the season. 

Got to pin some of the blame on Douglas/Gase as the Bills have done a much better job developing/building around their young QB. 

Oh yeah so how about Josh Rosen? Baker Mayfield?

I got a huge bucket of pins for the 245 guys we can pin them on SMH. Lol!

The Bills put together a good situation the last few years. Allen may run like Elway, but he throws like Hackenberg. 

Get real

1 hour ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

The Bills put together a good situation the last few years. Allen may run like Elway, but he throws like Hackenberg. 

Get real

Did Hackenberg throw for 417 yards and 4 TDs or did he lead the whole NFL in passing yards thru 2 weeks? Nah didn't think so as jets fans we gotta admit Allen is looking really good. idc who you play he wasn't doing it last year but he is this year growth and progression

Edited by Jetsbaby93

9 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

Get real

This argument is so lame. Hackenberg was never throwing for 700 yards, 6 TD's and 0 INT's ... ever.

28 minutes ago, DonMaynardFan said:

This argument is so lame. Hackenberg was never throwing for 700 yards, 6 TD's and 0 INT's ... ever.

Fans just get jealous man if darnold did that everyone on this board would be jumping up and down. 417 missing 11 passes 4 TDs that was a game to see. It's crazy to see everytime he breaks the first sack 

• Upvote 1

I'm still not a believer in Allen but I tip my cap to the Bills -- they've done a fantastic job surrounding him with talent and building that offense to his strengths. He's been great so far this year.

Jets have done the exact opposite and reinforced Darnold's worst tendencies with terrible coaching and terrible players around him.

Hiring Adam Gase was the worst decision this franchise has made in 20 years.

6 minutes ago, Jetsbaby93 said:

It's crazy to see everytime he breaks the first sack 

Watching guys like Allen, Jackson, Cam, Murray, Wilson, etc. it's really clear that the most dynamic QBs in today's NFL are guys that can run the ball and escape pressure. With Allen I was almost afraid of getting pressure on him (not that we did much) because I was worried he'd break the tackle and run for 15 yards.

17 hours ago, GreekJet said:

This has got to be Tex poking us with a stick.