FIRE ADAM GASE ***OFFICAL THREAD ***

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

This is ridiculous.

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

It's the dumbest thing I've read here in a while

Have you dudes/dudettes watched the 2 games this season the NY Jets have played. 

Unprepared and a roster where most of the players if not on the NY Jets not in the NFL. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

Love to hear what moves you would've made

Perriman signing was out of desperation. Hogan,Montgomery,Doctson,Smith brothers,Thomas i'm sure I missed some other JAG's meanwhile Sam Darnold struggles and hands the ball off to a 37 year old RB Gore and Ballage all Gase guys who stunk in Miami and stink here. 

JD signed these guys all on him. 

• WTF? 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He helped build this. 

WR's worst in the NFL. 

CB's and secondary near the bottom in the NFL. 

He should not be on the hot seat.

He did an awful job giving Sam weapons to throw to. But he built a better O-Line.

He's had 1 off season. Putting him on the hot seat right now is completely unreasonable. Just my opinion.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Perriman signing was out of desperation. Hogan,Montgomery,Doctson,Smith brothers,Thomas i'm sure I missed some other JAG's meanwhile Sam Darnold struggles and hands the ball off to a 37 year old RB Gore and Ballage all Gase guys who stunk in Miami and stink here. 

JD signed these guys all on him. 

But what would you have done differently and realistically?

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not sign most of the players I mentioned, bad enough Gore and now Ballage. Bilal Powell is better than both of them. 

The secondary fix was signing a 30 yr old CB Dessir. 

So you'd have 45 guys on your game day roster, or load up with UDFAs?

27 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Have you dudes/dudettes watched the 2 games this season the NY Jets have played. 

Unprepared and a roster where most of the players if not on the NY Jets not in the NFL. 

JW, how can you pin this on Douglas though? Where was he supposed to find the awesome players you seem to think were available? 

So far i'm not impressed. 
No one is impressed with this team...you trade away the only player with value on the roster and have possibly the worst coach in nfl history and this is what you get? I have a feeling we have a new coach next year and then it will be jd either on the hot seat or getting ready to be on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

18 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

He helped build this. 

WR's worst in the NFL. 

CB's and secondary near the bottom in the NFL. 

That's what he started with. Let's see what this team looks like when it's healthy. Until then, it's a dumptser fire. JD has had one draft following McCag's abomination. You're being foolish.