FIRE ADAM GASE ***OFFICAL THREAD ***

joewilly12

31 minutes ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

He should not be on the hot seat.

He did an awful job giving Sam weapons to throw to. But he built a better O-Line.

He's had 1 off season. Putting him on the hot seat right now is completely unreasonable. Just my opinion.

Yes, i agree.  Gase needs to go.  Jd needs to have another draft/offseason to see how he does imo

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No he didn't build the WR corps and the secondary .................

He’s been around one off season trying to course correct the Titanic. Wrong guy to piss about atm imo. Two years from now, different story.  Current mess is on the Johnson’s, Gase and Maccagnan’s ineptitude.  I’m actually glad JD didn’t make any dumb decisions in FA to gather a couple meaningless wins. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, HessStation said:

He’s been around one off season trying to coarse correct the Titanic. Wrong guy to piss about atm imo. Two years from no, different story.  Current mess is on the Johnson’s, Gase and Maccagnan’s ineptitude.  I’m actually glad JD didn’t make any dumb decisions in FA to gather a couple meaningless wins. 

The NY Jets are not a respectable competitive football team. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I asked you who you think we should have gotten and you said, "uh I don't know, somebody, I'm too busy to know what the **** I'm talking about" and I'M the one talking nonsense?

Go scour the practice squads,UDFA"s and guys we should have drafted at WR.............

4 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

JD has to be on the hot seat also he built this mess. 

Where are all those fan boys who were on here talking about "In  Joe we trust"? He should have been on the hot seat for letting Robby Anderson walk for a coke and a bag of chips. I knew this offense was gonna look like trash the moment that happened. Breshad Perriman? Seriously?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Where are all those fan boys who were on here talking about "In  Joe we trust"? He should have been on the hot seat for letting Robby Anderson walk for a coke and a bag of chips. I knew this offense was gonna look like trash the moment that happened. Breshad Perriman? Seriously?
Nah .. JD gets a B+ ... Until I see his selections fail.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

4 hours ago, TNJet said:

Are the hamstrings his fault? We haven't seen Perriman, Smith, Mims, Crowder, Hogan together yet. Thats our starter's combined. 

Yeah, you're right. What was I thinking about. I had forgotten about these players you just named that were on the Greatest Show on Turf starting roster. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

I like douglas and think he will be good but he did nothing to improve this team and has made some questionable decisions.

His 1st draft is Becton = great, rest of the draft doing nothing at all.

Perine should've got a bulk of carries today. He might be the only back we have with speed to break away.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, TNJet said:

Are the hamstrings his fault? We haven't seen Perriman, Smith, Mims, Crowder, Hogan together yet. Thats our starter's combined. 

Yes they are his fault. He should of hired a new trainer with a new training system after last season - but he promoted one. Anyway do you really think if we had all those players healthy it would make a difference?

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

JD has to be on the hot seat also he built this mess. 

What a dumb a$$ thing to say. That Douglas should be on the hot seat is ignorant. Yes, he should have drafted a WR in the fourth round instead of the head scratching pick of James Morgan but that was his only glaring mistake. Gase is the architect of this atrocious offense and the defense is giving up big plays due to newness of players coming in from left field. To say JD should be on the hot seat is ludicrous bro.

14 hours ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

He isnt the reason, but he hasnt done anything to make it better.

I don't agree. Until we see Mims, Zuniga, and Hall on the field, for example, we don't know what the draft brought us. He certainly improved the offensive line, which was not that hard to do frankly. But it is better. Becton is a stud. JD  is at the beginning of a process to change this team. It simply was impossible to do it in one season/off season. JD has positioned well for the future, but the jury is out on what that will bring. When you look at FA for 2020, this pickings were slim at areas of need. JD got place-holders on short term deals to hold the fort. It was a wise decision. Once he shed some of the costly dead wood, the Jets will have a chance to be good.

• Upvote 1