Maybe Belicheat gets Trevor after all

Philc1

Just now, nyjunc said:

He's really competitive but without Brady he's

56-65 in almost 8 seasons with 5 losing seasons and just 1 wild card playoff appearance.

They won't be bad enough to be near the top of the draft (especially with a healthy Cam) but they aren't a threat.

Not a threat to win anything significant, agreed. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I still think they win the AFC East. 

Bills are off to a hot start but they play @TEN, KC, @NYJ, NE, SEA, @AZ before their bye.  I could see them being 5-5 at their bye.

I could be wrong, but I've watched 3 of the 4 Buffalo games in their entirety (Jets, Rams, @Raiders), and they look and feel like a really good team. If they stay healthy, I have a hard time seeing them not wining the division.

But I do agree that it is still very early. 

Just now, slimjasi said:

I could be wrong, but I've watched 3 of the 4 Buffalo games in their entirety (Jets, Rams, @Raiders), and they look and feel like a really good team. If they stay healthy, I have a hard time seeing them not wining the division.

But I do agree that it is still very early. 

NE looks pretty good too. If Cam was healthy last night they win that game. Their defense played excellent.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

NE looks pretty good too. If Cam was healthy last night they win that game. Their defense played excellent.

I don't think they have enough offensive firepower to compete with Buffalo, but I could be wrong. 

I see them as an 8-8 to 9-7 type of team. 

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

I don't think they have enough offensive firepower to compete with Buffalo, but I could be wrong. 

I see them as an 8-8 to 9-7 type of team. 

I think their defense will frustrate the hell out of Allen. If Cam comes back sooner rather than later, I think they win the division.

• Upvote 1

Because of Cam's presence the Pats will end up in no-mans land this season.  They're probably not good enough to make the playoffs with him (and him missing a game or 2 due to COVID does not help matters there), but they won't be bad enough to end up with a top 10 pick.

That's the best result I could have asked for.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

I still think they win the AFC East. 

Bills are off to a hot start but they play @TEN, KC, @NYJ, NE, SEA, @AZ before their bye.  I could see them being 5-5 at their bye.

This is kind of what I think too.

The only real difference between them is that the Pats have played road games against the Seahawks and Chiefs who are arguably the two best teams in the NFL -- and the Bills play those teams later.

Bills do look great but when Allen shreds the Pats defense I'll anoint them.

5 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Hoyer and Stidham stink.  Looks like Tank 4 Trevor back on in New England 

1200jetsseattle26bo.jpg?quality=90&strip

Johnson pulls a Hess and Belichick pulls a Parcells and the Jets have a new head coach and Belichick gets Trevor Lawrence.

Works for me.

SAR I

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

And again he’s got this disease I forgot the name of it maybe you heard of it

And what does that have to do with losing all season, more games than the Jets?  What does COVID, something I’ve heard about have to to with tanking or TLawrence?  
Just admit it was nonsense and move on

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

And what does that have to do with losing all season, more games than the Jets?  What does COVID, something I’ve heard about have to to with tanking or TLawrence?  
Just admit it was nonsense and move on

Because unless Newton plays the patriots will lose every game from this week on.

even facing the jets, I don’t care that last night’s game was close for a quarter and half those 2 quarterbacks are worse than Bryce Petty

32 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Because unless Newton plays the patriots will lose every game from this week on.

even facing the jets, I don’t care that last night’s game was close for a quarter and half those 2 quarterbacks are worse than Bryce Petty

Facing the jets, with that running game and that defense we have nothing to worry about.  We lose.