Maybe Belicheat gets Trevor after all

Philc1

Just now, UntouchableCrew said:

They already have two wins and Cam might be back as soon as this Sunday.

They are very clearly not in that mix at all. After watching them hold Mahomes to 6 points in the first half I kinda think they still win the AFC East.

Jets will win 2 games by accident 

Just now, Philc1 said:

Did you watch Stidham and Hoyer?

I did. It doesn't matter. That team finds a way to be competitive with what they have. They have a legitimately great coaching staff. 

They can run the ball and play good defense, and again, will probably be 3-2 five days from now. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

I did. It doesn't matter. That team finds a way to be competitive with what they have. They have a legitimately great coaching staff. 

They can run the ball and play good defense, and again, will probably be 3-2 five days from now. 

Hoyer is a homeless man’s Fitzpatrick and Stidham is what would have happened if Hackenberg got to play in actual games

Unless Newton gets cured of the coronavirus miraculously in less than a month it’s over Johny

2 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

So how is New England going to score points with tweedle Dee and tweedle dumb at qb?

I'll tell you what, Phil. 

I will bet you any amount of money that you are comfortable with that the Pats will win more games than the Jets will, and therefore, will have no shot at Lawrence. PM me if interested. 

44 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Hoyer and Stidham stink.  Looks like Tank 4 Trevor back on in New England 

Boy, I sure am glad anyone can start a new thread with any thought that flutters by their cerebellum....

...not sure we all coulda lived without THIS thread.

37 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

The giants are God awful.  Even worse than us

The Giants gave the Rams a run for their money and they also took the Bears down to the wire.  They also play in the weakest division in the NFL.

Not saying the Giants are great or anything but I think they're going to win some games this year.

55 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Hoyer and Stidham stink.  Looks like Tank 4 Trevor back on in New England 

Their defense is too good to not win at least 7 games even if they had Hoyer starting.  Add Cam back in and they probably win 8 or 9 games. 

• Upvote 1

Not a chance. They'd have to lose out to even have a chance at the top pick. And they still get to play us twice and Miami again.

Now, what is more likely, is the season gets cancelled and NFL adopts an NBA-like lottery system for drafts and "somehow" Patriots get top pick despite having only one entry.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Not a chance. They'd have to lose out to even have a chance at the top pick. And they still get to play us twice and Miami again.

Now, what is more likely, is the season gets cancelled and NFL adopts an NBA-like lottery system for drafts and "somehow" Patriots get top pick despite having only one entry.

Ok, this I could see happening. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Almost no chance. Their defense is too good and BB is too competitive. 

They will also probably be 3-2 after Sunday. 

He's really competitive but without Brady he's

56-65 in almost 8 seasons with 5 losing seasons and just 1 wild card playoff appearance.

They won't be bad enough to be near the top of the draft (especially with a healthy Cam) but they aren't a threat.