Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

or maybe the accusers want him to pay them? 

To be clear, I'm not saying they are, but you can't make that argument about the women defending him and ignore it on the other side. I think it's better to not bring the money argument in at all and just evaluate the evidence provided. 

It's interesting that this forum seems so much more one sided than some of the other team's forums I read on this. 

well we forget because its seams so long ago but Watson claimed they wanted money and he said no. but i believe there was only 1 woman at the time.

bet he regrets that now

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

How can you go through like 40 massage therapists? 

Teams have massage therapists, if you are in a home locale you'd think you would find 1 or 2 massage therapists to work with you.  The 39 or 40 bit sounds ridiculous and bad.

Don't forget about flying them to Houston. Very strange. And suspicious.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

How can you go through like 40 massage therapists? 

Teams have massage therapists, if you are in a home locale you'd think you would find 1 or 2 massage therapists to work with you.  The 39 or 40 bit sounds ridiculous and bad.

Exactly what I was thinking, who the hell has upwards of 50 massage therapists that he visits ‘multiple’ times each.....and he’s only 25 !!?....if you are a legitimate athlete and you want a professional massage you find the 1 or 2 professionals you trust and you stick with them.....I’d expect the team medical staff to have an inpuit too....this is beyond dubious

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

19 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Hardin is usually a great attorney. How the **** he thought this would be a good idea is amazing.

imagine if he could get Watson off. no pun intended

he would be the Johnny Cochran of sexual assaults. same with Bruce Cutler and John Gotti. 

any rich or famous person would have to have him as there lawyer in these type of cases.

3 minutes ago, dcJet said:

It's actually good lawyering... did you read it?

This is all settlement negotiations posturing

Buzbee just wants his big fat contingency fee.  Once they agree to a number this is all over.  And it’s ridiculous to think the cops and DA would ever get involved with this hot garbage

8 minutes ago, dcJet said:

Holy sh*t.  Buzz is calling the HPD too corrupt to handle the investigation properly.   

and this is when people say..what?

can he go straight to the F.B.I and bypass local police?

i dont think he can go to another city if those crimes occurred elsewhere

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dcJet said:

Holy sh*t.  Buzz is calling the HPD too corrupt to handle the investigation properly.   That smells.

Yet, I’ve since learned that my legal opponent, Mr. Hardin, has a son who is on [sic] of the exclusive Command Staff of HPD. 

39 minutes ago, flgreen said:

Yet, I’ve since learned that my legal opponent, Mr. Hardin, has a son who is on [sic] of the exclusive Command Staff of HPD. 

thats a little thin. 

things like this make people skeptical. with all these women this should be a slam dunk. but this lawyer keeps playing games.

Here’s Rich Eisen, two days ago, casually demonstrating how a professional NFL hack can/will finesse this situation back toward a tidy, consumable narrative (if Watson doesn’t go to prison, etc etc) Effectively, “These charges are disturbing! Potentially criminal!...so you have the make the draft pick compensation conditional.”