Now MULTIPLE cases being brought against watson

Barkus

Feel free to merge but now Four cases will be brought vs Watson 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/17/lawyer-says-hes-filing-the-second-of-four-cases-against-deshaun-watson/

“My associate, Cornelia, and I will file the second of what is now four cases on behalf of women against Deshaun Watson today,” Buzbee said on his verified Instagram account. “The cases allege assault. We won’t share the alleged details here, and we won’t try the case in the press, but the cases are publicly filed for all to see. I appreciate the calls of support that we have received from those who support these brave women. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to the powerful, when you are perceived powerless. 

“Since filing the first case yesterday, I have had several death threats and multiple people have harassed my children. The blame the victim (or her lawyers) mentality is alive and well!! I love football as much as the next person (although I’ve never been a Texans fan). But I don’t love it that much!! Makes me shake my head that people are so passionate about football to the point of irrationality, while at the same time they could care less who the mayor or president will be.”

8 minutes ago, Barkus said:

Feel free to merge but now Four cases will be brought vs Watson 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/03/17/lawyer-says-hes-filing-the-second-of-four-cases-against-deshaun-watson/

“My associate, Cornelia, and I will file the second of what is now four cases on behalf of women against Deshaun Watson today,” Buzbee said on his verified Instagram account. “The cases allege assault. We won’t share the alleged details here, and we won’t try the case in the press, but the cases are publicly filed for all to see. I appreciate the calls of support that we have received from those who support these brave women. It takes a lot of guts to stand up to the powerful, when you are perceived powerless. 

“Since filing the first case yesterday, I have had several death threats and multiple people have harassed my children. The blame the victim (or her lawyers) mentality is alive and well!! I love football as much as the next person (although I’ve never been a Texans fan). But I don’t love it that much!! Makes me shake my head that people are so passionate about football to the point of irrationality, while at the same time they could care less who the mayor or president will be.”

They are trying to destroy this kid now because he doesn't want to play for a racist owner. No way the timing is this coincidental with Texans getting Taylor signed. 

• Upvote 9
  • Thumb Down 8
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

This looks like ambulance chasing and I'm not discrediting them cause I don't know. These lawyers are slime merchants. There hasn't been one negative thing about this kid in years and now all this at once. If he's guilty and you got proof take it to court. Why are you trying his case on social media and the internet? This sh*t is getting old and a disservice to real victims(which they very well may be)

No this looks like a paid hit on Watson

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

No this looks like a paid hit on Watson

That's my opinion from the pile on. Why I'm saying it's a disservice to real victims, we see this sh*t constantly now and I don't care anymore. Go adjudicate it properly. If you're a victim you're probably not looking for a public press release by a slimeball lawyer

• Upvote 1

Just now, SayNoToDMC said:

That's my opinion from the pile on. Why I'm saying it's a disservice to real victims, we see this sh*t constantly now and I don't care anymore. Go adjudicate it probably 

This is an predatorial lawyer helping the McNair's save face to their franchise.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

Or maybe hes a sh*thead

Never has there been any bad things to say against him... But because he is pushing himself out of town against a racist owner and President all of a sudden this comes out... yea right.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

This is an predatorial lawyer helping the McNair's save face to their franchise.  

The franchise is being run by Jim Jones(Cult leader, not rap "artist" for half you) at this point. I wouldn't be surprised is this is cause Watson refused the Koolaid 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, Skeptable said:

Never has there been any bad things to say against him... But because he is pushing himself out of town against a racist owner and President all of a sudden this comes out... yea right.

Cosby seemed pretty wholesome for how long??? I'm not saying anything except it's a possibility 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

This looks like ambulance chasing and I'm not discrediting them cause I don't know. These lawyers are slime merchants. There hasn't been one negative thing about this kid in years and now all this at once. If he's guilty and you got proof take it to court. Why are you trying his case on social media and the internet? This sh*t is getting old and a disservice to real victims(which they very well may be)

This happens all the time.

If you’ve been abused you’re far more likely to be believed and supported if someone has already came out against the same person.

We have no idea to be honest. But there’s been people who’ve gone down with great reputations before.

• Upvote 3

Not condoning this but tons of NFL players like Big Ben for example do far worse and get away with it..

I’ve heard much worse then a guy asking for a happy ending massage..

The stuff that goes unreported that NFL players do is insane..

My friend worked and hung around ex players all the time..

The stories she told me and the  awful horrific stuff that star hall of fame players have gotten away with is  mind boggling..

There on every team..

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

10 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

You think Texans ownership hired a lawyer under the table to dig up mud on Watson? 
I mean that’s the least likeliest scenario.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 3

This happens because the lawyer demanded a settlement for his clients to keep quiet.

Watson called their bluff and so he called Watsons bluff.

Hopefully Watson stands firm but I could easily see some 'settlement' of some 'undisclosed amount' where no one admits anything.

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

This happens all the time.

If you’ve been abused you’re far more likely to be believed and supported if someone has already came out against the same person.

We have no idea to be honest. But there’s been people who’ve gone down with great reputations before.

I don't disagree. Why I was careful not casting aspersion on anyone but the lawyer. He's the one trying this through the public. We've seen just as many BS claims where people pile on to make a buck these days. I'm saying handle it through the judicial system and not the public if you're serious. It really does nobody any service but the lawyer and potentially fake victims the way he's handling it on social media and press releases. 

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Smh.... whole Watson thing has and continuous to be a circus. 

Stay the hell away from my team.

I’m basically at this point too

If you want to move on from Darnold, then take Wilson/Fields at #2, ship Sam out while further adding to your treasure trove of picks over the next two years and build the sh*t out of the roster.

• Upvote 4