Rookie Mini Camp This Weekend

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

No kidding. However, you also want to change a loser image. That is why new regimes change uniforms.

NFL rules prohibit uniform changes to a minimum of every 5 years. We’re stuck with them for now 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

See here's the thing about this whole argument and then I'm done cluttering the thread with uniform debate.  No one outside of Jets fans think the old uniforms were classic or iconic.   Cowboys, Steelers, Raiders.  Those are classic, iconic uniforms.  The people I know in the Midwest identify the Jets moreso with the 70s/80s green helmet uniforms than the White helmet Namath ones.

I mean the Jets simply haven't been good enough to have that type of perception nationwide. I would not expect anyone from Iowa to think the Jets are "classic or iconic" in any respect.

I'm talking about the style, the look. IMO the Jets classic uniforms look like a classic NFL franchise's uniform in the same vein as the Colts, Packers, Bears, etc. That's obviously a subjective point but it's one I feel strongly about.

None of these new Nike uniforms try to emulate that type of look which is why pretty much all of them suck.

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Well, #1 is available for Wilson if he wants it following Scott's release.

Quite surprised at McLaughlin being let go - I thought he would be a legit contender for the K job.

7 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Has Crowder gotten any calls from the General?

?

On a serious note, it would be nice if Zach is working the phones with the offensive vets too. Goes a long way 

has anyone interviewed any vets to ask that question?

Just now, Tranquilo said:

Damn, you guys think Zach was waiting for this, to avoid ruffling any feathers. Traits of a thoughtful leader!

Either that, or hw was waiting so he would not have to pay for the #.  

• Haha 2

Just now, Lith said:

Last year, Lamar Jackson, Javelin Guidry, Bryce Huff, Lawrence Cager were all UDFAs to make the roster/ps.  Hoge, Yeboah, Dunn and Rashed should have chances to stick.

Have you been able to find Dunn highlights? I cant find anything on YouTube