Jaguars plan to sign Tim Tebow

On 5/10/2021 at 4:06 PM, RoadFan said:

Urban is doing all the wrong things.

1) Hired Schitty as OC.

2)  Etienne in the 1st round with J-Rob on the roster... a cheap UDFA who not only played great but is probably popular in the locker room.

3)  Tebow?  AYFKM?

I don't know if I believe all the hype around Lawrence, but I do know that Schottenheimer has a pretty good chance of ruining any talent the young man does have. People criticize us. sh*t, they should be eyeing that cluster fuuu instead.

2 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Its interesting a lot of talk about tebow doesn't deserve this some how..

That relationships are all that matters int he NFL not so much talent...well I think relationships matter alot at all levels, any adult knows this. but Tebow brings alot more to the table than most, he has alot of other factors like being a creepy arrogant entitled POS. Perhaps that plays into it as well.

I know some players feel like they deserve his spot but he probably block better than alot of other TE's.

I dont know why people cant just be happy for the guy. Or anyone that lands a contract. Seems to me alot of people just terrible

human being and dont liek seeing a good one have some good fortune. He was a terrible QB but I hope he plays well this year. I rather have tebow that westco - wouldn't you ?

Fixed

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Its funny how many people are pissed that tebow is getting this opportunity yet nobody was upset that DK metcalf was running track over the weekend.

The difference is that DK Metcalf actually competed and ran fast enough to prove he belonged on the track. Tebow was never an NFL caliber football player - never.  He couldn't play his rookie season or any season after that. To think he can play at 33 after being out of the league so long is a complete joke.  If the Jets signed Tebow, the media sharks would be circling and the circus music would be playing.  He may be a nice guy, but his presence on a football team is divisive because he doesn't belong, yet has a fanatical following that sells tickets.  

• Upvote 4

Good luck to Tebow.

I just can’t see him making the team. He was a good athlete for a QB but about average for a TE. Maybe slightly above average.

I think had he made the position switch after college, he could have been a descent TE or FB. But he’s 33 years old now. That’s old for a non-QB.

Put it this way, he’s 3 years older than Zach Ertz who is starting to regress.

On 5/10/2021 at 2:26 PM, munchmemory said:

By week three, the Tebow fanatics are demanding he start at QB over Lawrence.

Week 3, how about by July. The groupies will scream and chase him like the Beatles and throw their underwear like it's Tom Jones.

• Haha 1

On 5/10/2021 at 4:30 PM, Warfish said:

Is that a serious question?

Never.  The answer is never.  

You'd have to be the worst kind of mouth breathing moron to ever have wanted or to want Tebow to play QB over Trevor Lawrence.

Those people as too stupid to take seriously.  At this point, I doubt such people even exist.  It's not 15 years ago.

Never spent time in Jax I see