Shhhhhh... did you hear that?

That, my friends, was the sound of an ape crashing through the dense jungle underbrush. Disgusting creatures. This world would be much better off without them honestly. That's why I'm here actually. I am going to hunt every last ape in this jungle, even the big one. Oh? You've never heard the legend of the big white Ape? He is the smelliest and most disgusting thing in the whole jungle. They say he has the intelligence of a very dumb human even. Many have hunted him before but somehow he's able to get away every time. There is even an old joke in the villages that surround the jungle "Is the ape dead yet?" they'll ask mockingly as each hunter exits in failure. Not this time friends. This time we will kill every ape in our path including the Ape. We will answer that question once and for all with a definitive "Yes!"

Are you with me?

1. JF80

2. The APE

3. Barry

4. Spoot

5. Greenseed

6. Drums

7. Crusher

8. Jif

9. Arsis

10. Jvill

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, how can I say no? 

FYI I’m literally interviewing daily for my team and to get myself a new gig, lol

Very little bandwidth.

I can't speak for anyone else but this was just mean to be a silly/fun game nothing too hardcore or serious.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Arsis said:

I didn't hear anything

You in?

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think I probably care about a game on this site more than that one, tbh. It's just a matter of juggling time.

It's cool. They banned me over politics awhile back. I was just venting.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

there's a person in my game whose screen name is "trustworthy liberal" ?

The thing is for the most part I keep politics out of mafia. I'm human so I may have made the odd comment here or there and it's pretty easy to guess my political leanings anyway even without looking for the things I've said online outside mafia forums. This just isn't the place for politics and I've always respected that. I have had a couple private conversations with people in the past and hey if anyone wants to hit me up I'm happy to talk for days in PM about that sh*t but I never want it to get in the way of playing mafia. So if someone wants to name themselves trustworthy liberal I'm not going to comment on that it's just a username to me.