Advice request regarding the Eagles

Seibelt

I need some advice and who better than Jetnation to assist me?
My best friend just offered a me a wager that the Jets will have a better record than Eagles this year. He is a HUGE Eagles fan and still gives me grief that we hired JD.

He thinks the Jets have a better team including front office, coach, QB, etc. If the Jets have a better record, I will owe him.

Without disclosing the actual wager, are we better? For the first time in forever I feel we are better than the Eagles so I think he is right. But the intelligent side of me knows we always feel good this time of year and then after the first 3 games I realize the season is over. 

Should I take the bet??

Eagles are a very mehhh type team. However, they get to play in the trash of the NFL aka the NFC East. Eagles floor is prob 4-5 wins but can't see them winning more then 8 games. 

Depends on how many you feel the Jets will win. The front half of the schedule is actually not that bad. We will learn alot from how we play the Panthers and Patriots. 

It's a close bet, but you wouldn't be crazy to put the Jets ahead of the Eagles. 

Oh by the way, we play them in December!! 

41 minutes ago, Seibelt said:

My best friend just offered a me a wager that the Jets will have a better record than Eagles this year. He is a HUGE Eagles fan and still gives me grief that we hired JD.

He thinks the Jets have a better team including front office, coach, QB, etc. If the Jets have a better record, I will owe him.

Without disclosing the actual wager, are we better? For the first time in forever I feel we are better than the Eagles so I think he is right. But the intelligent side of me knows we always feel good this time of year and then after the first 3 games I realize the season is over. 

Should I take the bet??

I would definitely NOT take that bet.

1 hour ago, Seibelt said:

Should I take the bet??

There are many other bets you can make on Saturdays and Sundays.  

Why should you want to bet that the Jets have a worse record than the Eagles? 

So you can have a "fun time" rooting for the Jets to lose or something?

Want to win money? 

Bet on Alabama, Clemson, Chiefs, Ravens, Bucs and Packers to win every weekend and I guarantee you make a profit.  

You don't have to bet on the Jets to lose to win $. 

What a boring bet.  

And the Jets are going to the playoffs this year. 

6 hours ago, Seibelt said:

Should I take the bet??

Friends don’t set each other up.