Jets first win of season will come…

kevinc855

Jets first win will come…  

98 members have voted

1. 1. When will the Jets first win of the season come?

• This Sunday! We beat the cheats
    • Week 3 away at Denver
    • Week 4 home against Titans
    • In London against Falcons!
    • No wins before the BYE

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

In that shot, Leonard Williams looks like how I picture the biblical creature Golem.  And with that haircut, how in the world could Darnold have succeeded?

Is that bump on Leonard Williams penis a plastic penis protector or is it his actual penis?

SAR I

• Haha 1

Since I was wrong on my prediction thread about last week, I am no longer creating prediction threads week in and week out.

However, I pick the Jets to lose on Sunday 27-20, beating the 6 point spread by 1 point for the patsies. 

Perhaps since I was wrong in week 1, I will hopefully be wrong in week 2?

If so, I can do prediction threads and bet opposite me every week.  lol

It'll be this week, due to an inexplicably bad game plan from the cheaters. They will try to showcase the inside running game, Mac Jones off-platform creativity and a switch to a bend but don't break zone scheme, relying on the front 3 to get pressure. Couple of bad calls and Matt Ammendola heroics puts us over the top.

9 hours ago, Green hat said:

It'll be this week, due to an inexplicably bad game plan from the cheaters. They will try to showcase the inside running game, Mac Jones off-platform creativity and a switch to a bend but don't break zone scheme, relying on the front 3 to get pressure. Couple of bad calls and Matt Ammendola heroics puts us over the top.

Plus 7-10 phantom PI calls made by the refs to bail out Belichick in the 4th qtr