***Official NFL Sunday/Jets Bye Week Games Thread***

T0mShane

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Thats a bit weird ... Geno was a supreme douche.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I get that it’s not the popular opinion. To me, Geno was overly sensitive, immature, and introverted. I can understand that. I can empathize. Jamal, on the other hand, is something of a sociopath. I wish him failure. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, slats said:

I’m watching this game rooting for Geno, but hoping the Steelers score more against Jamal. 

see i dont mind that.

Geno is who he is at this point in his career. a backup. if he throws 5 TDs tonight nobody is going to make fun of us for letting him go 4 years ago. its not like if Sam threw 5 TDs today. you couldn't listen to talk radio or read anything NFL without us getting killed for at least a week.

I get that it’s not the popular opinion. To me, Geno was overly sensitive, immature, and introverted. I can understand that. I can empathize. Jamal, on the other hand, is something of a sociopath. I wish him failure. 
Geno Smith.... a multi millionaire ... refused to pay a teamate a few hundred dollars after promising to do so ...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1