Jump to content

Things I liked today


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Since there are so many threads hitting us over the head with negativity, here are some things I liked today: -Elijah Moore continues to show he is the real deal -The offensive line. AVT is

Zach Wilson’s timing was off, he was inaccurate and was down by 11 after going 1 for 6 with an interception. But from that point on he made good decisions and despite clearly not having  his best stuf

This isn't getting enough attention.  When the offense was crap (take a look at those Week 2 and Week 3 final scores again) LaFleur really took it from the fans and the forum was full of negative thre

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Elijah Moore managed a 50% catch rate even with the league worst QB throwing to him. Cause for optimism.

Nice edit.  The refs said he did drop the one the Texsan’s challenged.   You know the really nice throw into a tight window?  That drop.   Not the time Berrios stopped running and popped a ball up for grabs with one hand.  That’s a different guy lifting the worst QB up.  

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hal N of Provo said:

Nice edit.  The refs said he did drop the one the Texsan’s challenged.   You know the really nice throw into a tight window?  That drop.   Not the time Berrios stopped running and popped a ball up for grabs with one hand.  That’s a different guy lifting the worst QB up.  

What’s your point about the edit? Let’s talk about that, first.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jgb said:

Elijah Moore managed a 50% catch rate even with the league worst QB throwing to him. Cause for optimism.

Elijah Moore had two big drops today. One on 3rd and 3 (hit him square in the hands) and another on 2nd and 8 for a 6 yard gain late in the game. Not to mention he slipped in the red zone causing a sack on third down. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Elijah Moore had two big drops today. One on 3rd and 3 (hit him square in the hands) and another on 2nd and 8 for a 6 yard gain late in the game. Not to mention he slipped in the red zone causing a sack on third down. 

But Darnold was secretly good after 39 games as a Jet (then you wrote him off after 1 or 2 bad ones as a Panther). You should consider a community college intro to statistics course.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jgb said:

What’s your point about the edit? Let’s talk about that, first.

You guys are funny.   Moore was a beast when he lined up inside today.  He dropped that ball though, so I wasn’t sarcastic.  It was a good edit.

(Changing the topic a little the low throw Moore reached down and never broke stride was awesome.   WRs are supposed to do that but it was really good to see Moore make it look so easy and get the yards after the catch.  Competent receiver play from an explosive guy.  He dropped a ball in traffic with the game on the line too.  Players make mistakes sometimes.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

You guys are funny.   Moore was a beast when he lined up inside today.  He dropped that ball though, so I wasn’t sarcastic.  It was a good edit.

(Changing the topic a little the low throw Moore reached down and never broke stride was awesome.   WRs are supposed to do that but it was really good to see Moore make it look so easy and get the yards after the catch.  Competent receiver play from an explosive guy.  He dropped a ball in traffic with the game on the line too.  Players make mistakes sometimes.) 

So what exactly are you challenging here?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hal N of Provo said:

You are speaking as a hypothetical?  I know it is, but I see oversimplification and self congratulations in your posts.  That’s different.

Let’s get empirical. Name terms and stakes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Yup, lots of things to be hay about defense looking good was a big plus.

They shed blocks so fast on some of those plays there wasn’t time to throw it away.  

 

37 minutes ago, jgb said:

Let’s get empirical. Name terms and stakes. 

Do you know how to get all 22 tape for games?

I think Zach is playing like a rookie and the Jets offense sucks and lots of players need to get better or get upgraded.  
 

You think it’s mostly Zach’s fault and everyone else is doing well?

Can we work well enough together to make discussion interesting?   Some haters and some fan boys can’t.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...