Anyone get the Jet renewal season ticket email

kevinc855

59 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Thats actually An amazing deal for beer at a live sporting event

Even at a bar they are charging you 4 bucks min

Love some of you old timers but you also gotta realize it’s not 1991 anymore at Giants stadium 

I kind of liked it more in 2009 with that old stadium TBH. The last game ever played at Giants stadium was in January 2010 against the Bengals, and I was there. Had a great time. That wasn’t that long ago.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

That’s harsh.   I was thinking of going to a game in NY before getting tickets in Houston.  The home ticket prices were higher earlier in the season.   

Never buy in advance.  Always buy the week of usually by Wednesday or Thursday 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ECURB said:

Depends on your seats. I lost about $600 total between two seats this season.

Being that I had a zero percent chance of getting these seats in the old stadium I’m happy and can’t wait to renew.

Im also not a fair weather fan.

Fair weather fan? Jets are always bad, their never good. And I’ve been a season ticket holder last 7 years. My point is from a financial perspective that buying season tickets is a suckers move. For example, right now on stubhub you can sit in section 116 for Sunday’s game for $50. The face value on that seat is $140.

5 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

Fair weather fan? Jets are always bad, their never good. And I’ve been a season ticket holder last 7 years. My point is from a financial perspective that buying season tickets is a suckers move. For example, right now on stubhub you can sit in section 116 for Sunday’s game for $50. The face value on that seat is $140.

If only the tickets were as valuable as parking pass

7 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

That’s great and a month ago I got more than double face for a game… having my seats is not a financial decision… 

8 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

and how much you ger ripped off for parking? 

there is a nice certainty in sitting in the same seats as well

I talked with my rep last week for about 15 mins. He started off the call by asking me “ how my experience this year was going?” I responded “ you’re kidding, right?” He tried to tell me how he sees things getting “ better,” and I had to bite my tongue and stay calm. Proceeded to give him the honest perspective of a 42 year season ticket holder, someone who has seen this sh*t got many years before he was even born. You could have heard a pin drop. We had a pretty good conversation, and I actually told him I felt somewhat sorry for some of my comments . Actually told me I was a pleasure to talk to compared to many others  he had spoken with. We left off with me telling him I will talk after the season about a serious upgrade to my tix, as people are going to be fleeing this place like they did when the Titanic was going down. Will be a good opportunity. My main takeaway from the call is just how oblivious this organization is, from top to bottom, just how horrible things are. They live in constant denial. Guess that’s easy when you get close to one billion / year in revenue before a game is played. Unless you are an A type personality as an owner, there is absolutely no reason to be good.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

and how much you ger ripped off for parking? 

there is a nice certainty in sitting in the same seats as well

Valid point. For some and I am one of them, sitting in the same seats is the way I enjoy watching the game. Where this discussion always goes off the rails is when we make it financial. Whether you buy season tickets or individual games, it is entertainment dollars. If we try and make it financially savvy especially with a franchise that loses more than it wins, you will operate at a loss. For me it costs x for season tickets. that cost is worth it to me to sit in the same seats and spend time with family and friends. I do not put  a cost on it nor will I judge others that do. As a side, I asked Santa once again for a super bowl. Any chance? 

On 12/23/2021 at 8:44 PM, BP said:

I kind of liked it more in 2009 with that old stadium TBH. The last game ever played at Giants stadium was in January 2010 against the Bengals, and I was there. Had a great time. That wasn’t that long ago.

I miss the old stadium.  They could have kept the old stadium and painted the seats gray and used a new stadium name and I would have gladly paid a PSL.  The new place is about as stale as an open bag of 10 month old potato chips.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

14 hours ago, section314 said:

I talked with my rep last week for about 15 mins. He started off the call by asking me “ how my experience this year was going?” I responded “ you’re kidding, right?” He tried to tell me how he sees things getting “ better,” and I had to bite my tongue and stay calm. Proceeded to give him the honest perspective of a 42 year season ticket holder, someone who has seen this sh*t got many years before he was even born. You could have heard a pin drop. We had a pretty good conversation, and I actually told him I felt somewhat sorry for some of my comments . Actually told me I was a pleasure to talk to compared to many others  he had spoken with. We left off with me telling him I will talk after the season about a serious upgrade to my tix, as people are going to be fleeing this place like they did when the Titanic was going down. Will be a good opportunity. My main takeaway from the call is just how oblivious this organization is, from top to bottom, just how horrible things are. They live in constant denial. Guess that’s easy when you get close to one billion / year in revenue before a game is played. Unless you are an A type personality as an owner, there is absolutely no reason to be good.

They’re still in denial and think that fans love rewards points.  

On 12/23/2021 at 8:44 PM, BP said:

It was freezing cold and Revis shut out Ochocinco. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2021 at 4:26 PM, RoadFan said:

The Johnsons don’t deserve anybody’s money.  

I have bought one Jets hat, and went to one road game in Jacksonville since 2015.  

I haven’t bought any merchandise since 2014 lol and the last two games I went to were in Tampa in 2017 (horrible game, fitz lit us up) and last month against Miami, which was the first home game I went to since 2016.

The product is the same whether it’s on the road or at home. But it’s crazy how much more fun the game experience is on the road than at home. 

On 12/23/2021 at 7:34 PM, BP said:

I went to a jets game at MetLife this year (first time since 2016) and ordered TWO MILLER HIGH LIFE CANS and the chick goes “that will be $11.00”  I said “for two?”  She goes “yes, $5.50 a beer” I was shocked!! Wtf is going on there?

BP: "$5.50 a beer?  I'll take 6"

• Haha 1

On 12/23/2021 at 4:34 PM, BP said:

Wait, things are changing. Don’t give in season ticket holders. Please, continue paying!! And keep going to the games and smile! Saleh has a plan, but we’re all too stupid to understand it as we are dumb fans.

I went to a jets game at MetLife this year (first time since 2016) and ordered TWO MILLER HIGH LIFE CANS and the chick goes “that will be $11.00”  I said “for two?”  She goes “yes, $5.50 a beer” I was shocked!! Wtf is going on there?

Bottom line? I may go to another game there before 2030. But for the time being I will continue to be a road warrior.

That sounds like one heck of a deal considering it’s the champagne of beers.

• Upvote 1

On 12/22/2021 at 5:16 PM, kevinc855 said:

Got mine yesterday. Sent them an email giving them a pice of my mind.

Suggest you do the same 

YES///   WHAT I SAW ON STUBHUB SATURDAY NIGHT AT 10PM

SEC 131 ROW 38 $ 46.00 WITH THE FEES INCLUDED

AS SAW ONE USED TO SAY

INVESTMENT GOLD

ON jetsider.com 10 years ago.