Breece Hall Highlights.

So, IMHO we got the best offensive player in the draft.  

I can just hear Zack saying to himself:

*Stud guard, check

*Two big upgrades at TE, check

*Best WR in the draft, check

*Best RB in the draft, and one who might be a better football player than I am, check

*2nd best TE is the draft, check

As much as I criticise the value of the pick he's going to be a stud and a fan favourite.

There's a lot of similarities to peak Le'Veon Bell which I know is a name Jets fans recoil at but there's a reason he got so much money before he legs went. Very elusive and moves faster than you think when watching him. Behind the right O-line he's going to be a TD machine - A potential Hunt/Chubb type combination we could have with him and Carter so long as the line produces. If Becton and Vera-Tucker both take that next step then we'll be in business in the run game.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I wanted him but he was never falling that far.

Happy with Cook who I think will be a good receiver but would have preferred Hall.

I admit it, I'm jealous. 

I feel like the Jets got to take the really hot girl to the prom while I'm left with her less attractive friend. 

Mini-Dalvin is perfect for you guys tbh.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, defensedoesntgetyoulaid said:

I wanted him but he was never falling that far.

Happy with Cook who I think will be a good receiver but would have preferred Hall.

I admit it, I'm jealous. 

I feel like the Jets got to take the really hot girl to the prom while I'm left with her less attractive friend. 

Imo, Cook is going to be awesome.  

If we couldn't get Hall, I wanted him. 

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

As much as I criticise the value of the pick he's going to be a stud and a fan favourite.

There's a lot of similarities to peak Le'Veon Bell which I know is a name Jets fans recoil at but there's a reason he got so much money before he legs went. Very elusive and moves faster than you think when watching him. Behind the right O-line he's going to be a TD machine - A potential Hunt/Chubb type combination we could have with him and Carter so long as the line produces. If Becton and Vera-Tucker both take that next step then we'll be in business in the run game.

I saw a comparison to Bell also.  Not quite as patient, but they look similar.  Hall has a lot more breakaway speed though.