For your viewing pleasure

3 hours ago, Beerfish said:

BeeGees, very underrated, good song writers, producers and vocalists, totally changed their style to keep up with the times which earned them many butt of jokes.

I listened to Zepplin, Rush, Tesla, Maiden, Priest, etc.....and the Bee Gees (in the car alone of course)...no sh*t

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Beerfish said:

BeeGees, very underrated, good song writers, producers and vocalists, totally changed their style to keep up with the times which earned them many butt of jokes.

Please.  The Bee Gees and Saturday Night Fever marked a dark period of music, ushering in disco. Just a terrible development for music as the 70s morphed into the 80s.  

3 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Please.  The Bee Gees and Saturday Night Fever marked a dark period of music, ushering in disco. Just a terrible development for music as the 70s morphed into the 80s.  

You sound like a Snob. Disco was dance music. It was great and had incredible energy and artists. It was just another style of soul music. It had its run and phased out. And The Bee Gees were one of the greatest groups of all time. The Micheal Jackson even attested to how he was influenced by them. To bad you missed out on some amazin music. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

You sound like a Snob. Disco was dance music. It was great and had incredible energy and artists. It was just another style of soul music. It had its run and phased out. And The Bee Gees were one of the greatest groups of all time. The Micheal Jackson even attested to how he was influenced by them. To bad you missed out on some amazin music. 

Agreed. I HATE disco per se but it was a different music.  As a bass player in HS and college, the lines and rhythm were very innovative. From Donna Summer to Bee Gees, not something I listened to, but it made it's mark on music.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, thebuzzardman said:

Well you can tell by the way I use my walk, I got noodle arms, watergun pop

Crowd is loud and weather is cold

I cant push the ball, down the field

Now it's alright, it's ok, 

as long as it's a sunny day

but it's Dec and a chance for snow,

Belicheck wont even let me throw

Whether you're a cheater or an HGH eater

you're staying alive, staying alive! ahahahaha staying alive!

Pats going nowhere, nobody help them, where is my check down?

Mac cant drive the ball down field!

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

No, not correct.  Disco is as much a part of musical history as any new and popular genre.  I don;t care for modern music, hip hop and such, it doesn;t mean there are not good artists.

Also as I stated the BeeGees stayed as a relevant act and even though being Disco the songs, production and harmony were top notch.

If you do not care for a musical style it is always a dark day in music history.

• Upvote 3