The disrespect for

Just now, slimjasi said:

Lol - we don’t deserve a 37 year old QB who hasn’t won a game since 2019.

We really are like domestic abuse victims. 

Crazy isn’t it? Just nuts. The offense  looks the best it has with Flacco at the helm and that’s a bad thing? Yeah, the future, the future, I say the future is now and Joe Flacco like a fine wine is ready! “ Can’t wait!” 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Crazy isn’t it? Just nuts. The offense  looks the best it has with Flacco at the helm and that’s a bad thing? Yeah, the future, the future, I say the future is now and Joe Flacco like a fine wine is ready! “ Can’t wait!” 

Did @Joe W. Namath hack your account? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Bro. What? It's based on his play or lack there of.

Ok, you can have that. But rest assured not one guy on the offense feels that way. Trust me. It’s not just the QB, like weapons and stuff. This offense is ready to roll and Joe just put  on his bowling shoes. It’s an exciting time. Plus cause of his age he gets half price on games  weekdays before 2 pm! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Flacco's best days are ahead of him.  Saleh said he's got a lot left!  Cut or trade Zach.  

That’s dumb. Let Zach’s sit until his knee completely heals first, then see what he can do with a 9-2 team. Last year he played his best after the other three QBs showed him how. Should have never started last year, this is a chance for the front office to correct their most egregious error. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

What makes you say that?

Were you at camp today?  If so I would love to hear why you believe that?

Last I saw, Wilson was barely throwing incompletion for about a week leading up to the pre-season.  

Nice to see the offensive consistency continue - great news for our chances week 1 - but I don't know how you can make a statement  like that - unless, as I stated you've been at to see the offense perform.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

What makes you say that?

Were you at camp today?  If so I would love to hear why you believe that?

Last I saw, Wilson was barely throwing incompletion for about a week leading up to the pre-season.  

Nice to see the offensive consistency continue - great news for our chances week 1 - but I don't know how you can make a statement  like that - unless, as I stated you've been at to see the offense perform.

Yea, just like last year’s offense consistency after Zach got hurt. Kid needs time to heal up. Nothing against Zach. Could be great, but let Flacco run this high octane offense for a few games  and give it back to the kid with a winning record. No reason to rush him. I think that will help Zach. You don’t? 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Glad your not GM. Plus Joe doesn’t need us to build him up with some silly gesture, like others do, he just needs to start with an offensive with weapons like this. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yea, just like last year’s offense consistency after Zach got hurt. Kid needs time to heal up. Nothing against Zach. Could be great, but let Flacco run this high octane offense for a few games  and give it back to the kid with a winning record. No reason to rush him. I think that will help Zach. You don’t? 

You do realize we're talking about Joe Flacco here, not Joe Montana.

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, I think Zach needs to play as much as possible.  Flacco isn't the future - Zach needs as many reps as possible.  When Zach is ready to play he should play.  

But that's not really the point - you stated the Offense looked the best it has since Flacco took over and all I'm saying is that's just not true.  

You might want it to be true - and I can understand that from Jet fans that don't like Wilson.  Totally understand why you would want  watch games and be happy when the offense succeeds...So I get it.  But all I'm saying is - The offense has looked very good the past week - and it's nice to see that carry over.  

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Ok, you can have that. But rest assured not one guy on the offense feels that way. Trust me. It’s not just the QB, like weapons and stuff. This offense is ready to roll and Joe just put  on his bowling shoes. It’s an exciting time. Plus cause of his age he gets half price on games  weekdays before 2 pm! 

Lol. As soon as flacco got in the game you could see our team give up last year. But he'll I'm hope you are right about him being somehow better this year based on hope

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Lol. As soon as flacco got in the game you could see our team give up last year. But he'll I'm hope you are right about him being somehow better this year based on hope

Flacco ensures that we will lose with dignity.  27-17.  Something like that.