MNF Cheatriots vs Bears: QB Index game

Bronx

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

lol what is this, masters of the universe? 

Nothing would make me happier than for Zach to make me eat my foot. Jam it right in there... it's a win-win for everyone. 

Sure I never said he could... I am saying he has showed the ability to lead the team to wins in the 4th quarter... The reverse tony Romo... If he is terrible for 3 quarters and defense can keep it close... I couldn't care less... Just win.. M

But the skill is there and he has shown it

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Just now, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Sure I never said he could... I am saying he has showed the ability to lead the team to wins in the 4th quarter... The reverse tony Romo... If he is terrible for 3 quarters and defense can keep it close... I couldn't care less... Just win.. M

But the skill is there and he has shown it

that's very reasonable of you. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Hex said:

You can always go back to that game, but he sucked outside of his first start where nobody knew what to expect. He sucks, admit it

So the book is closed on Mike White and the verdict is "sucks" after a couple of games (one of which got him into the HOF)?

Where does that leave us with Zach then?

Just now, T0mShane said:

The Bills were the #1 defense against the pass by almost every metric. Three quarterbacks went over 250 yards against that Bills defense. One was Tom Brady. One was Patrick Mahomes. The other one: Mike White.

Yea but the other 2 didn't throw an INT 1 in every 6 passes

2 minutes ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

So 2 drives against a steeler team that has a great Def... Doesn't matter... So it was a fluke

what are you smoking pal. great defense??? 

PA 23rd

Yards 30th

Passing Yards  30th

Running Yards  19th.

there horrible. and Zach threw for 25% for 3 qts. 

• WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The Bills were the #1 defense against the pass by almost every metric. Three quarterbacks went over 250 yards against that Bills defense. One was Tom Brady. One was Patrick Mahomes. The other one: Mike White.

love GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

So the book is closed on Mike White and the verdict is "sucks" after a couple of games (one of which got him into the HOF)?

Where does that leave us with Zach then?

He sucks too. Mike White is worse

Just now, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

How many times have the steelers lost while leading in the 4th quarter...? 

How many times in the past 20 years have the steelers had a losing record? They suck this year. If they have a lead in the 4th, 1 in 3 games they're gonna blow it

ZW was drafted 2nd overall. Mac jones was drafted 13 picks later. Bellicheck has already realized that mac jones is not the answer and has benched Him. Bellicheck has already turned the page 1.5 years after using a first rd pick on Mac. 
Jets must do the same with ZW after this season. He simply is not the answer that we were looking for. JD must admit his mistake and draft a qb next year. If he doesn’t he is just delaying the inevitable. It’s better to be proactive.
We have a good team but nothing at QB.  Zach isn’t going to magically turn the corner and become a good qb. He is what he is. The stats speak for themselves at this point and we don’t need to waste another year hoping something will finally click for Zach. 
JD must admit his mistake and turn the page. The sooner the better

Give it a rest guy. Every thread with the same shyt. We get it, you hate Wilson.
  • Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Eh.  The Colts method is different because we're not talking about drafting QB's.  The Colts method would be fine if they were also drafting QB's every year in the hopes of landing one even from a later draft position.  Since they AREN'T actively trying to find QBs via the draft, it doesn't work at all.

So you're saying we should draft a new QB every other year and sign one every year until we get one? 

That doesn't sound sustainable

• Haha 2