What we all wanted to see

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

The great thing is that the Jets are now entering the soft part of the schedule.  We had one of the toughest schedules in the first half of the year and went 6-3

Our remaining road schedule for the year has us @ NE, playing 3 teams that are currently top of their divisions, and a Week 18 trip to Miami who may be fighting for a spot too.

Sure, we have the Bears, Lions and Jags at home, but still a lot of tough games to come. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

Not an easy remaining schedule but Jets have a good team, we’ll see. 

Part I don’t like is it’s really like 1 game swing to lose big footing right now. If we lose to pats we will be 6-4 same as Pats and they will have tiebreaker. Also, we lost to Bengals so that could be an issue down the road. 

gotta keep winning. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, xJayce said:

The fact that they have the Jags on the "in the hunt" category at 3-6 is something... Either they know something we don't, or they just needed to fill in space.

Might as well include the entire rest of the AFC in that space if they're gonna include a 3-6 team.  Jacksonville is 13th in the AFC standings out of 16 teams.  They're no more "in the hunt" than the Raiders (2-6), Steelers (2-6), or Texans (1-6-1).

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, jamesr said:

Our remaining road schedule for the year has us @ NE, playing 3 teams that are currently top of their divisions, and a Week 18 trip to Miami who may be fighting for a spot too.

Sure, we have the Bears, Lions and Jags at home, but still a lot of tough games to come. 

I think you misinterpreted.  I meant not as brutal as the first 9 games 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jets723 said:

The great thing is that the Jets are now entering the soft part of the schedule.  We had one of the toughest schedules in the first half of the year and went 6-3

Gota be careful.  I bet the Bills thought the Jets were the soft part of their schedule. 

If Wilson refrains from giving it away as he did today, the Jets will be in the playoffs.  

2 hours ago, Be_a_Jet said:

Not an easy remaining schedule but Jets have a good team, we’ll see. 

Part I don’t like is it’s really like 1 game swing to lose big footing right now. If we lose to pats we will be 6-4 same as Pats and they will have tiebreaker. Also, we lost to Bengals so that could be an issue down the road. 

gotta keep winning. 

This also bothers me. There’s absolutely no breathing room with Miami & several other teams holding either the same exact record as us or a 5-3 record. They have to go get revenge in Boston first thing first. Bears playing harder as of recent but it’s one we can have. Minnesota is the test.

7 hours ago, Jets723 said:

I think you misinterpreted.  I meant not as brutal as the first 9 games 

If you go by current record rather than by expectations I'd say it's about the same ... Denver and Green Bay looked like being tough outs but are 3-5 / 3-6 respectively. Meanwhile no-one would have predicted Seattle and Minnesota being 6-3 / 7-1. 

There's also the old adage about "when you play them" ... while I sill think we will beat the Bears, you can't deny they are playing far better ball now than earlier in the season.