Mac Jones is a bush league punk

JustInFudge

1 hour ago, Beaver said:

Wait that was him also?

Fumble
(1:05) (Shotgun) R.Stevenson up the middle to CIN 8 for -3 yards (V.Bell). FUMBLES (V.Bell), RECOVERED by CIN-B.Hill at CIN 8. PENALTY on NE-M.Jones, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at CIN 8.
1st & 5 at CIN 5

25 minutes ago, jamesr said:
Fumble
(1:05) (Shotgun) R.Stevenson up the middle to CIN 8 for -3 yards (V.Bell). FUMBLES (V.Bell), RECOVERED by CIN-B.Hill at CIN 8. PENALTY on NE-M.Jones, Unnecessary Roughness, 15 yards, enforced at CIN 8.
1st & 5 at CIN 5

I hardly ever cheer for player injuries.  But this may be one of those times it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see someone break his leg.

• Upvote 2

Update on Mac Jones being a dirty bush league pusswah bitch ass sh*tty QB:

He was fined roughly 12k for this incident.  Trying to take a players knees out.  This is his 4th documented incident of him trying intentionally injure another player.  The guy took out someone knees, running in a full sprint.

Garrett Wilson, who appropriately called out NFL officiating, was fined 11k by the NFL.  This is his first "infraction" and he wasnt out there intentionally injuring someone. 

And he's maintaining his trying to claim he didnt try to hurt anyone.  I've never wished injury upon a player, I hope this dude goes down hard, like really hard, like considering retirement hard;

https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/news/new-england-patriots-mac-jones-fined-dirty-play-eli-apple-cincinnati-bengals-recap-miami-dolphins-preview

• Upvote 4

Mac Jones fits right in with that team. As usual the NFL isn't going to do anything serious about a pattern of the same infractions but he is going to get a reputation in the league as somebody to try to injure. He's going to knock somebody out of a game and a defensive coordinator is going to send some guy in off the bench to knock his block off. I don't wish for injury to players but I won't feel bad when it happens, either.

• Upvote 1

It’ll be interesting to see what NEP will do with the QB position next year. Their offense has been underwhelming. Mac came close to losing his job to a rookie this season. He could still get benched. Rumors are they will rehire Bill O’Brien to be OC. Will they stick with Mac or get rid of him. Go with Zappe or try to sign a vet. In perspective only one of Brady’s backups have had success, Jimmy G. 

26 minutes ago, rex-n-effect said:

Mac Jones fits right in with that team. As usual the NFL isn't going to do anything serious about a pattern of the same infractions but he is going to get a reputation in the league as somebody to try to injure. He's going to knock somebody out of a game and a defensive coordinator is going to send some guy in off the bench to knock his block off. I don't wish for injury to players but I won't feel bad when it happens, either.

It's time like these when I wish we still had Gregg Williams...

• Upvote 2

On 12/27/2022 at 10:29 AM, BigRy56 said:

When you can put together a 2 minute clip of questionable plays and you’ve only played 2 seasons, you’re probably a dirty player 

Cowherd pointed out that as a QB, you only get a handful of opportunities a year to be a dirty since initiating contact is rare. And he still has a highlight reel of garbage. **** him. He deserves to have his knees blown out.

4 hours ago, JiFields said:

Update on Mac Jones being a dirty bush league pusswah bitch ass sh*tty QB:

He was fined roughly 12k for this incident.  Trying to take a players knees out.  This is his 4th documented incident of him trying intentionally injure another player.  The guy took out someone knees, running in a full sprint.

Garrett Wilson, who appropriately called out NFL officiating, was fined 11k by the NFL.  This is his first "infraction" and he wasnt out there intentionally injuring someone. 

And he's maintaining his trying to claim he didnt try to hurt anyone.  I've never wished injury upon a player, I hope this dude goes down hard, like really hard, like considering retirement hard;

https://www.si.com/nfl/patriots/news/new-england-patriots-mac-jones-fined-dirty-play-eli-apple-cincinnati-bengals-recap-miami-dolphins-preview

Like Steve Young knocked out by Aeneas Williams hard. Do you remember that game on Monday Night Football in week 3 of the 1999 season?